Is anybody out there?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awww, thanks Poppy. I did wonder when not one message was posted for the day! We've had a cosy little natter, just us, haven't we? I hear ya 'bout your pooch; my 19 year old kitty, 2 insulin shots a day, passed last year. So, when I see the pictures of your 4-foots, I wrinkle my nose up at 'em, they're so cute! Take care x

Good morning Snarly......bit late this morning. Hope you are well and have a good day. Both dogs are fast asleep, as is OH. Now I have to decide whether to watch some tv or do my ironing.............. well switched on Q and it's In the Salon with Alison.....................so I think it has to be ironing. Take care x

Good morning Poppy and everyone! What a 'Speshul' start to the morning, does my heart good! Doing ironing, huh? Didyaknow ironing board in Welsh is 'board smoothio'? I'm an incomer and my Welsh knowledge is very selective, in other words, it must amuse me! And you reheat your food in the ... 'poppety-ping' (microwave). Well, hope that everyone has a fab day, thank you kindly. x Ps-can't figure out how to post thanks/likes on my mobile, infuriating-but consider you all thanked/liked!

Latest posts

Back