iPad app

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_51: what a load of rubbish :mysmilie_51: it's ok to order from, but that's it ! If you look at the tv schedule, down the left hand side it says "watch" . Now to me, that means you can watch the hour that you've missed. Oh No No No No No it doesn't , it takes you to what's viewing at the time ! There's no times shown either ! It just frustrates me so much when apps are launched when they don't work properly !!!

Well the main site is awful as well. Today recent on air items stopped being listed after 2AM show and items on air were showing as sold out from the get go.

And me, must be the worst App I have ever used, the old one was better,wish I had never downloaded the new one, how they can say it is improved is beyond me, and the reviews all have odd dates on them for years that we haven't had yet like 2035! Unless I am reading them incorrectly, :mysmilie_17:

The old one was a million times better. I hate that they no longer list the 'new today' items. That was a really good section because it allowed you to order items before they were on air. This was especially handy with things like new Lola Rose items which sell out so quickly when live on air. I used to look on the old app every day but now I rarely bother. Its abysmal.

Me too I soo miss the new today section it was soo helpful! I hate to think how much it cost Q and wonder if it was produced in-house or used an outside agency either way they need sacking and so does the person who approved it!

Latest posts

Back