Invite Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the invite too but it is not financially viable for me as I live too far away.

Have they invited everyone registered? I got one and have only done a few orders. Can't go though unfortunately.

Can anyone tell me if there is an airport or a train station within taxi distance from Rocks please. I would love to go but will have to work out if it's possible to get there and back in a day before I RSVP to the e-mail, thanks :)

Stirling=a VERY long train ride...and quite expensive...(me is a student :17:)
...so...still thinking...would love to go tho...

I got one too, but cannot use public transport unaccompanied, my mobility scooter only has a range of 25 miles and it wouldn't go down too well on the M6 anyway! Gutted its a weekday cos I would love to have gone:13:

Can anyone tell me if there is an airport or a train station within taxi distance from Rocks please. I would love to go but will have to work out if it's possible to get there and back in a day before I RSVP to the e-mail, thanks :)

The nearest station is Redditch which is about a 10 minute taxi ride from our office.

Hope that helps :)

:1:Hi Donna
Yes i got one aswell..not sure if I'm going as yet, as I need to see if my sister gets an email invite, as I need someone with me as I'm disabled....would love to go though.

Mirabelle xx

She should have received one, but even if she didn't, she is more than welcome to come.

Everyone who has registered should have received one.

Hope that helps.

She should have received one, but even if she didn't, she is more than welcome to come.

Everyone who has registered should have received one.

Hope that helps.

:(

I haven't!!!::2: Would not be able to come anyway, but would have been nice to have received one!

Can you check your spam filter Pam? If it isn't in there, can you let me know as you should have received one.

Thanks and sorry about that.

Thanks katherine, Its not there! but thanks for reply!:D

Thanks for letting me know, I will have a look in to this for you on Monday.

If you change your mind, you are more than welcome to come.

Sorry again that you didn't receive it.

I would love to go but as it takes me within a few miles of my b*tch of a sister I shall have to decline. I don't want to have to spend Christmas in quarantine. Rocks, have you thought of relocating away from Redditch, like Truro or Fort William perhaps? :spider:

Have a good time all those of you who are going and remember to take custard creams... :D

The invite is for everyone who's registered, no matter for how long or short a time...

It's a long way for me too, from Sussex...could either get an early morning train and be knackered, or stay overnight somewhere and be broke!

Steve mentioned an open day some time ago, and also that he owns a nearby hotel...

I'd love to go though...

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go. It's my daughter's birthday that day, but she lives in Aberdeen so won't be able to visit her and this is a great way of celebrating!

OOOPPPs same here my sons 20 on the 13th jan ! tho i will see him then can pop over to rocks as its just over half hour away ....

Latest posts

Back