Interesting interview with Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JBD - Watching the video & seeing the make-up on LG herself sums up one of the things I didn't like about it on myself; it is all component parts which don't blend together as a harmonious whole, giving a very cold & unnatural finished look!
You see eyeshadow, foundation etc. & lips but your eye does not take in the face as a whole! Only way I can describe it really!

Great inspirational story and nice background material - but is it me or does her makeup look too pale?

Have a look here

Janette posted this just over a week ago. i agree, truly inspirational!
i wouldn't agree though that she looks pale, but surely this is a matter of perception. i thought for a while that Nina from Smashbox looked white as death, until i tried halo. it was as if i had smudged my face with ash!! but different products work differently for every individual and it is great that QVC caters for different tastes.

Janette posted this just over a week ago. i agree, truly inspirational!
i wouldn't agree though that she looks pale, but surely this is a matter of perception. i thought for a while that Nina from Smashbox looked white as death, until i tried halo. it was as if i had smudged my face with ash!! but different products work differently for every individual and it is great that QVC caters for different tastes.

janette - my apologies - I hadn't realised

I think re pale tones - one of the problems with this interview is that the interviewee looks bronzed and healthy and Laura looks rather ghost like in comparison

All that Italian made makeup, then you end up looking like a leading player in the traditional pantomime/commedia dell'arte :64:

I did wonder if the she was lit badly - as it seemed very odd. Also the angle they showed her at the beginning was very unflattering and should have been better done. She is a lovely woman and I don't think the way this was shot was as good as it could be

She is indeed a lovely lady, I really enjoyed watching the LG shows, she was so informative, yet very down to earth & very funny too! I guess not many people can say they have a job they truly love doing, so good for her & she does seem a genuinely contented & happy person!

She is indeed a lovely lady, I really enjoyed watching the LG shows, she was so informative, yet very down to earth & very funny too! I guess not many people can say they have a job they truly love doing, so good for her & she does seem a genuinely contented & happy person!

definitely KWC - I want to know more about her now.

She looks like Vanessa Feltz to me. I think she's really down to earth, I like her, but seriously struggle with her products.

I can't work out how she got to work on the faces of the 'late greats' - Audrey Hepburn etc... She looks so 'normal' and dare I say, tooo young?

Watched the whole thing and thought it was interesting, nice to hear details of her business and family I hope she never sells out like lots of favorite brands have done. Her son Daniel Geller - sounds like a film star, it's a pity on QVC they don't break from the sales pitch for even a few minutes for a bit of interesting chat

Latest posts

Back