Instyler Rotating Styling System OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that Instyler model has been on Q before but the OTO was a new item. There's no law that says they must restock under a former item number.

The best approach is to google "instyler (or whatever item) reviews" and it should pick up a raft of reviews on other sites and also any old Q reviews and possibly old threads on here.

Mine arrived and I find it marvellous. I was in Boots today and the exact same model, is on sale for £99.99!

I ordered the Instyler when it first was shown on QVC at a TSV and returned it very annoyed.... the barrel rotates 1 way only and although 1 side of my hair looked good, the other was a 'kinked' up mess and the only way to get it to look as good as the other side was for me to nearly break my arm by using the Instyler backwards ie, holding it from the back of my head with the Instyler pointing towards the front. I tried it several times and ended up returning and as a ex hairdresser, I did know how to using styling items. I ended up roughly £15 out of pocket with the cost of P & P both ways.....

Latest posts

Back