In The Salon With SBC TSV 8/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I've been really good lately with the TSVs - no Mally, no Elemis, no Gatineau, no LG - so I deserve a little treat and I do like SBC plus I'm intrigued by the new collagen 3 in 1 cleanser. I need a good recipe for the Collagen pink gel though because it doesn't go down that quick and I've loads, so eating it is the only alternative lol

Ta SCW Interested in the cleanser but got loads of the other stuff and live alone so takes ages to use. It also is showing an auto delivery

I will order this one. I like the gels, collagen gel after a shave is brilliant. Its the only thing I use now mostly.

Im ordering, dont know if I can stay up tonight though, just hope I can get one in morning, have to take me chances as Iv took a sleeper. Lets hope there is plenty left for tomorrow.

I have some Arnica and some Propolis in the cupboard which were in the Manuka Honey TSV. The jury is still out on whether they work, but no harm having it. I tried the collagen stuff, my skin did not like the feel of the collsgen gel and I could not get over the pepto-bismol pink colour of the shower gel. Tried but didn't like the last 3 in 1 cleanser and day and night cream.

However the SBC body butters are fantastic. My skin feels soft for ages afterwards. I am using the Manuka Honey & orange blossom one at the moment, smells sweet and fresh at the same time, a subtle smell that stays on the skin for hours. You get loads and it is affordable. I am using the matching shower cream at the moment and that is nice too. I sm thinking of getting the rasberry and cranberry ones next.

Just cannot get on with SBC - I find that they sit on my skin even if put on sparsely... and I also do not like that they have alcohol in them so how on earth can they keep saying they moisturise? if I use collagen gel on my face, I find it very drying and I have combination skin. I also tried their cleansing gel for face and eyes and it stung my eyes so much, they were still watering several hours later despite them saying that you could remove eye makeup with it!!!!!!:angry:

Yawn, let me look into my crystal ball...come on crystal ball!.. ah. 250ml of propolis gel, 500ml of arnica gel and a huge bottle of pink-tinged collagen gel that is derived from fish and thus impenetrable to the area of the skin where it needs to go to make a difference. It will probably be priced at £19.99 + P&P and on easy pay installments, and you'd probably do much better buying this stuff from Ebay or your local Holland and Barrett shop / health store.

SBC auto delivery

Litre bottles of the stuff??? How much do they think we need? In my case none. I wasn't impressed at all with the collagen gel when I ordered it. It did absolutely nothing.

It would look good in Barbie's bathroom though.

Yawn, let me look into my crystal ball...come on crystal ball!.. ah. 250ml of propolis gel, 500ml of arnica gel and a huge bottle of pink-tinged collagen gel that is derived from fish and thus impenetrable to the area of the skin where it needs to go to make a difference. It will probably be priced at £19.99 + P&P and on easy pay installments, and you'd probably do much better buying this stuff from Ebay or your local Holland and Barrett shop / health store.

No need to get your ball out. SCW has listed the contents on post 4.

I'm another one that can't get on with the SBC gels. I thre away most of a bottle of collagen, agree with you DMs that they made my skin feel sticky and tight. I tried a shower gel, an't remember which it was, evening primrose or something, and it was just ok, no better than supermarket stuff. I wanted to like the arnica but don't find it makes any difference whatsoever, and the propolis, when I tried it on a patch of dry skin my little girl had, made it sting so much I had to wash it off..

Latest posts

Back