In the Salon with SBC TSV 09/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not more super sized gels PLEASE!,,,, hope they do face, and bath products.

I have gels not even opened as they seem to last so long, even found one under the kitchen sink. Think it will be more money in the holiday fund.

It's very unlikely I will buy this TSV as I bought the last one and I have that on AD (however I think I'll be cancelling that too, as I haven't even scratched the surface of these bottles yet).

Oh my giddy aunt. This is just awful vats of gel!!!!! Give us a break PLEASE

Gallons of fluorescent coloured, alcohol infused gloop everywhere. It reminds of when I was a kid and the local pharmacy had large glass containers filled with different coloured waters on a shelf above the counter, all for decorative purposes.
Surely people realise that aloe isn`t fluorescent green and arnica isn`t bright orange, not to mention marine collagen ( which is derived from fish scales ) isn`t candyfloss pink and lavender oil isn`t purple and so on and so on.
More artificial colours than a bag of Haribo and enough alcohol to burn through the ozone layer !

Gallons of fluorescent coloured, alcohol infused gloop everywhere. It reminds of when I was a kid and the local pharmacy had large glass containers filled with different coloured waters on a shelf above the counter, all for decorative purposes.
Surely people realise that aloe isn`t fluorescent green and arnica isn`t bright orange, not to mention marine collagen ( which is derived from fish scales ) isn`t candyfloss pink and lavender oil isn`t purple and so on and so on.
More artificial colours than a bag of Haribo and enough alcohol to burn through the ozone layer !

After a long day at work this made me laugh out loud! Sorry if SBC is your thing but Vienna's summary does seem to describe their overly bright coloured offerings to a tee.

Surely it can't be any good spreading all this alcohol infused gel over your skin? Antibacterial alcohol hand gel wrecks my hands.

I won't be getting it, and am very wary of alcohol in skincare, but the arnica works very quickly and efficiently on my pain. Better than Ibuprofen gel and I can apply it as often as needed.

I get annoyed with the SBC TSVs. I really like their skincare, but do not want their huge bottles of shower gels and alcohol-filled gels. The collagen serum, moisturiser and cleanser are great, but always paired with vats of pink gunk.

I get annoyed with the SBC TSVs. I really like their skincare, but do not want their huge bottles of shower gels and alcohol-filled gels. The collagen serum, moisturiser and cleanser are great, but always paired with vats of pink gunk.

you wont ever get just a skincare tsv without the acutal gel or shower creme in it

Yeah, I suspected as much. I just don't want to have to sell the gels on Ebay or offload them onto other people. I know I can't be the only one.

Yeah, I suspected as much. I just don't want to have to sell the gels on Ebay or offload them onto other people. I know I can't be the only one.

The last time I sold SBC gels on eBay from a TSV I ended up "making" more than the price of the original TSV, keeping the bits I wanted. If course there were eBay fees on top but still, a good idea to do this if you can.

The last time I sold SBC gels on eBay from a TSV I ended up "making" more than the price of the original TSV, keeping the bits I wanted. If course there were eBay fees on top but still, a good idea to do this if you can.

Most interesting- it may be worth the hassle.

Latest posts

Back