In the Salon with Gatineau TSV 26th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet it's a new updated Defilift, or a new cleanse & polish....pro radiance type of cleanser.

The only thing I like out of that kit is the Age Benefit (much lighter on my skin than the melotogenine) so again, I won't be buying. Can't remember the last time I succumbed to a Gatineau TSV - must have been around this time last year.

Not for me but I will look out for people selling the Aqua-Memory Eye Roll On cheap on ebay in the coming weeks.
Quite relieved my money is safe - I need to reign it back a bit. But I will tune in to hear the sales patter.
I imagine that Andrew will be a little crestfallen.

Had my usual email from the Beauty Room this morning with details of the TSV. I was running out of moisturising cream and I love the Gatineau ones so if it is a good deal then I will have to stock up.

My money's safe on this one. I'd wanted to try the Aqua Memory Eye Roll-on for ages and finally got round to it only to find that it makes my eyes sting like crazy and water like mad. Just can't use it. Putting it on is fine, but after an hour or so it's worked its way up into my eyes and is giving me gip. My eyes are my worst area and I'm struggling to find that 'perfect' product to suit. Back to Elemis Absolute Eye Serum while I continue my search. Best I've found so far...

Gatineau TSV

First of all, what on earth does AY look like! Escaped from St. Trinians comes to mind with that heavy fringe and those dark frames and the sludgy tights. Someone should really instruct her how to dress, and if she has been using the new seerum for months, why is she wearing caked on make up?

I think I might have to go for this, seriously short of moisturiser as I chucked out the Judith Williams TSV as it gave me the most severe breakouts. It is a very good deal altho I was going back to Alpha H which does well on me, but this does look good. not sure after all the hype.

I caved in & ordered this tsv .. well it came today . mixed feelings tbh. i dont like the clenser its left my skin feeling tacky & quite frankly horrible. so that will be going on e bay

I cant get to grips with the eye roll on . i had to roll it on to a finger then under my eye .. the serum come out the bottle very quickly & i can see that being wasted as 1 pump was to much for my face so i had to use the excess on my neck & collar bones

the pot of cream is the saving grace, its rich but it does smell lovely & it hasnt left my skin feeling sticky & tacky . i will keep using the creams for a few weeks & see if they make my skin look a little less tied & post my honest findings on this thread x

Mine came today - I do like Gatineau creams as they are never sticky and tacky unlike the Elemis ones. I love the floral not only for taking my eye make up off but for bathing my eyes if they are sore too.

The other bits in the kit were a bonus for me.

Latest posts

Back