In the Salon with Gatineau - TSV - 02/09/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the picture, one of them is a bigger size than 15ml so might be better value than first thought.
I think its quite a boring TSV as I am not really in to Melatogenine but I love the Floracil and the Lip Care so might be tempted :eek:

Your right Bluebell it's a bigger size of either the Cream or the mask, makes it more tempting now.

This doesn't seem like much of a bargain. Am I mising something???? £23 for the Floracil, £22.50 for the lip care = £45.50. The other bits don't really count as they are only glorified sample sizes (IMO :)), so we would save a fiver :confused::confused:. Not a very SPECIAL special value, to me :confused:

Gatineau 5 Piece Beautifying Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.97
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 226840
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Give yourself a beauty treatment of essential skincare with this Gatineau set. It comprises a salon size of best-selling Floracil Eye Make-up Remover (400ml), to soothe and cleanse the eye area, a full size Beautifying Lip Care (15ml), with a pearlised sheen and added SPF to protect your lips, and Electelle Oxygenating Exfoliator Pump (15ml), to exfoliate and brighten skin. Plus to combat the signs of ageing you'll get: a full size Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Anti-ageing Cream (75ml) and Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask (75ml).

Gatineau 5 Piece Beautifying Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.97
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 226840
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Give yourself a beauty treatment of essential skincare with this Gatineau set. It comprises a salon size of best-selling Floracil Eye Make-up Remover (400ml), to soothe and cleanse the eye area, a full size Beautifying Lip Care (15ml), with a pearlised sheen and added SPF to protect your lips, and Electelle Oxygenating Exfoliator Pump (15ml), to exfoliate and brighten skin. Plus to combat the signs of ageing you'll get: a full size Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Anti-ageing Cream (75ml) and Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask (75ml).

That makes it bloomin good value for money Sazza, Thanks!:snog

Looks like the sizes on the website are wrong:confused: They look smaller on the screen?

Ive just ordered this but it seems that there is not a 75ml size futur plus anti ageing cream as stated. Miffed and dont know if I want it now.

That website description is definitley wrong - the melatogenine cream is only 15 ml, not 75 ml :rolleyes:

But it's still a bargain - 400ml Floracil, full-size mask and full-size lip care :D Trouble is, I've got two massive Floracil's in y cupboard already and have only just started a huge tube of the mask too, so I think my money is safe this time.

The moisturiser is the usual 15ml travel size. As the full size is only 50ml it was unlikely to be 75ml - the value for money would have been incredible! Still good value, but of course only if you actually want the products. ;)

The moisturiser is the usual 15ml travel size. As the full size is only 50ml it was unlikely to be 75ml - the value for money would have been incredible! Still good value, but of course only if you actually want the products. ;)

Well I suppose you're right but I would have liked another full size but FP youve persuaded me anyway. If I needed anymore persuasion that is!

Normally I don't use Gatineau skincare apart from Floracil & the Electelle lip. I've gone for this as it's a great price.

I am tempted by this as we love the Floracil and I have always wanted the lip care in a TSV.
Would have liked the hand cream in this collection as well, think it would have fitted in really well :)

Whats the mask like as I havent tried it?

They really need to sort their item details out - far too many of these errors creeping in. And I wish Alison and Andrew would stop referring to the 15ml travel size of the melatogenine as a 'third' of the retail size. It isn't -it's 30% which is something quite different. :rolleyes:

They really need to sort their item details out - far too many of these errors creeping in. And I wish Alison and Andrew would stop referring to the 15ml travel size of the melatogenine as a 'third' of the retail size. It isn't -it's 30% which is something quite different. :rolleyes:

That's very naughty! I hate it when they get those tiddly tubes out and claim you are getting a bargain - they do it alot on Elemis shows.

That's very naughty! I hate it when they get those tiddly tubes out and claim you are getting a bargain - they do it alot on Elemis shows.

I have noticed today that they havent mentioned the 15ml sizes much and keep saying that the 3 full sizes are worth £80 and are not giving the values of the other two items.

Latest posts

Back