In The Salon with Decleor TSV 15/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont rate fiona but she does have lovely hair her only assest. same with jill framks her hair has been slated on her but it does look in good condition imo

Id love the dry oil, but I really don't want the miceller oil, I won't use it.

I wouldn't have minded trying the floral light, & a gradual glow would have been ok - but not that fussed.

So I'm not going to bother - if I really want the oil I can get the duo for the same price.

Id love the dry oil, but I really don't want the miceller oil, I won't use it.

I wouldn't have minded trying the floral light, & a gradual glow would have been ok - but not that fussed.

So I'm not going to bother - if I really want the oil I can get the duo for the same price.

I love the dry oil!!! I bought the duo recently!

I won't buy the tsv this time, for several reasons. Like someone else said I won't use the water, as I don't like cleansing with cotton pads, (a) it's too fidly for me, and (b) cotton pads and I don't agree I just loathe the feeling of them. Now, a funny thing, I treat myself to salon treatments very regularly and I have yet to find what I would call a soothing and classy Decleor salon where the therapists know their products and their art - it leaves me to think that Decleor are not too fussy who represents them, as such I'm going off the brand, although I like some products.

I've had salon treatments in an Elemis salon where the difference was day and night in comparison to Decleor, and my favourite ESPA salon treatments impressed me, both in the therapists and the surroundings.

If I had the money, being an untrained in the beauty industry person, I've always said I'd love to own a beauty salon where people could come forf massage, facials etc (not hairdressing) and feel as if they had gone to the moon and back in terms of relaxation. I would employ the best therapists, all I would do is sit behind the desk taking bookings and the money of course. But, I'm dreaming as I doubt it will ever happen, not at my age.

But I only mention this because it seems to me a beauty salon where one goes for all of the above, should have a lovely atmosphere and ambiance. Such a place existed for me in the 70s 80s and early 90s until the owner retired. It was a very large mansion which the entire ground floor was given over to beauty, massage, steam and relaxation how I miss that place.

I won't buy the tsv this time, for several reasons. Like someone else said I won't use the water, as I don't like cleansing with cotton pads, (a) it's too fidly for me, and (b) cotton pads and I don't agree I just loathe the feeling of them. Now, a funny thing, I treat myself to salon treatments very regularly and I have yet to find what I would call a soothing and classy Decleor salon where the therapists know their products and their art - it leaves me to think that Decleor are not too fussy who represents them, as such I'm going off the brand, although I like some products.

I've had salon treatments in an Elemis salon where the difference was day and night in comparison to Decleor, and my favourite ESPA salon treatments impressed me, both in the therapists and the surroundings.

If I had the money, being an untrained in the beauty industry person, I've always said I'd love to own a beauty salon where people could come forf massage, facials etc (not hairdressing) and feel as if they had gone to the moon and back in terms of relaxation. I would employ the best therapists, all I would do is sit behind the desk taking bookings and the money of course. But, I'm dreaming as I doubt it will ever happen, not at my age.

But I only mention this because it seems to me a beauty salon where one goes for all of the above, should have a lovely atmosphere and ambiance. Such a place existed for me in the 70s 80s and early 90s until the owner retired. It was a very large mansion which the entire ground floor was given over to beauty, massage, steam and relaxation how I miss that place.

The TSV doesn't have the water in it

Latest posts

Back