In The Salon with Decleor TSV 15/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

15/5/16 I think you mean Ian ....usually I'm the one who doesn't know what day it is! :mysmilie_3:

I have not bought a TSV since Christmas but I am very tempted by this. I have saved a fortune not ordering from QVC but there are some nice TSVs coming up. Oh dear what a dilemma ��

"Also on autodelivery as well."

So 'no easy pays?' Or another TSV like the Perricone one where they do autodelivery or easy pays?

I'm surprised there is one so soon after the last.

I'm not interested in the cleanser at all.

The hydra floral interests me & the body lotion interest me.

The oil really interests me.

That's really good value but I don't like that cleansing oil. The other oil is really good and the golden glow is yummy on the legs. Might do it anyway (although I said no more spending blahhh).

CC

I really like the cleansing oil but my bottle the pump stopped working with just about 30% left and I'm having to tip it on to my hand which is very wasteful. Maybe I'm unlucky but it makes you wonder if it may be a design fault.

I find that with pumps on all the expensive brands. They start off OK and then just don't work. Never have that on Avon or supermarket brands.

CC

I find that with pumps on all the expensive brands. They start off OK and then just don't work. Never have that on Avon or supermarket brands.

CC

Very true! I can't recall ever having problems with pumps from brands sold in Boots/Superdrug/etc, but so many "luxury" brands can't get it right.

I once had an Elemis face mask in a silver tube, TSV component I imagine perhaps pro collagen, and the pump conked out really quickly. I only got two or three masks out of it and couldn't get into it to rescue the residue (which could have been 2/3!). I do not buy any Elemis set containing a pump now, just tubes or pots.

Decleor 4 Piece Summer Ready Skincare Collection
Item Number 211759
QVC Price £57.00
TSV Price £43.48
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skin and body collection includes Micellar Oil and Hydra Floral Light Cream, both designed to give your complexion optimal hydration, Aroma Nutrition Dry Oil which can be used on your face, hair and body; plus a choice of Gradual Glow Body Milk or Moisturising Body Milk. This head to toe collection from Decleor is the perfect seasonal set to prepare your skin for summer, your way.
Tailored to you - create your own ideal Decleor collection with the choice of either Gradual Glow Body Milk or Moisturising Body Milk, allowing you to go for either a naturally tanned glow or supremely hydrated skin.

Contains:

1 x Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) - this cleanser uses a micelle technology to work deep into the pores, helping to dissolve and disperse dirt and impurities, and removing all traces of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting formulas. Contains sweet almond oil and vegetable squalene
1 x Aroma Nutrition Dry Oil (100ml) - a hair, face and body oil designed to hydrate and soften your skin, and create a mirror shine effect on your hair. Enriched with frankincense essential oil, camellia, rose, and sweet almond oils
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (30ml) - encourages 24-hour hydration and protection, and leaves your skin looking radiant. Infused with wild pansy and sapphire extract

Plus a choice of:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (250ml; full size) - helps to hydrate the skin, plus promote skin elasticity and a feeling of firmness, working to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. A light texture that moisturises and softens the skin's surface layers, leaving it feeling velvety smooth

Or

1 x Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml) - with a light, melting texture, this Hydrating Body Milk offers a natural sun-kissed glow from the first application, which you can build up to achieve your desired shade. Contains magnolia essential oil, narcissus bulb and vanilla extract

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piec...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-23-_-211759

I've just heard AY saying the hair products are the secret of the brand ambassador (Fiona?) fab hair. I don't watch beauty shows but sometimes it is difficult to totally miss as there is little else ever on offer, but I don't recall her having hair to get excited about.

Have I got the wrong person in my mind?

Latest posts

Back