In The Kitchen with Panasonic TSV 01/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have several non kitchen Panasonic items and they are fantastic quality. Not cheap but long lasting.

My tv recorder is Panasonic, bought it to replace a 10 year old Sagem.

Compared to the Sagem, the Panasonic is rubbish, most nights I feel like throwing it out of the window.

Unfortunately, Sagem have stopped making them.

pansonic has always been quality but in this day and age who knows what goes on in these companies now everything in panasonic tvs was made in japan god knows how they are made up now.

I love my Panasonic TV, I got a free extra 5 year warranty with it. My old Panasonic TV was 15 years and still going strong until I decided to get a flat screen. The new talked to you when setting it up telling you what to do!!!! Scared the crap out of me.:mysmilie_17: Yes, my TV did talk to me.

I love my Panasonic TV, I got a free extra 5 year warranty with it. My old Panasonic TV was 15 years and still going strong until I decided to get a flat screen. The new talked to you when setting it up telling you what to do!!!! Scared the crap out of me.:mysmilie_17: Yes, my TV did talk to me.

I can talk to my tv, such as tell it to change channels etc (Samsung)

I have a Panasonic combination microwave - its fab
... and along with my halogen oven only ever use my 'real' oven for large pizzas

Panasonic 4 in 1 Combination Steam, Grill Oven & Microwave
Item Number: 805467
QVC Price £349.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.94
P&P £9.95

Cook healthy and fresh food with Panasonic's sleek 4-in-1 Microwave and Grill, featuring an impressive 27L capacity, a Turbo Steam function to help preserve the goodness in your fresh ingredients, Panacrunch technology to help you achieve an even cook, plus 23 auto cook programmes to cater to different meals. Get your microwave, steamer, oven and grill all-in-one with this intelligent, time-saving appliance.

Full steam ahead - this microwave and grill combo injects steam directly into the top of the oven, helping food retain its nutrients and natural flavours while ensuring it cooks evenly and quickly. You also have the option to use the steam shot function, which adds steam while cooking to enhance heat distribution. This handy tool is a great help with the rise of bread, cakes and pastries.

Intuitive cooking - thanks to the innovative built-in sensor, you don't need to worry about setting the time or power level. The auto cook and auto steam features cook food categories once you've simply entered the weight. You don't have to worry about over or under cooking, as the combination oven takes care of that for you.

Speedy defrosting - standard microwaves offer on or off power levels, however the combination oven boasts Panasonic's patented inverter technology, giving you a gradient of power levels. This allows faster cooking and rapid defrosting, so you can thaw frozen food quickly.

Help from Panacrunch - the combination of the upper heater and microwave-heated Panacrunch pan cooks food quickly and evenly, without the need to rotate. The pan has grooves to drain the excess fat, which helps to maintain a crispy outside and juicy inside.

Convenience in mind - this cooking appliance has a number of handy features to provide a more efficient experience, including a handy drop down door rather than a standard side-swing opening, which makes for a convenient surface to rest dishes when preparing meals, plus a flatbed cooking space instead of a turning table - giving you more freedom with the size and shape of your dishes.

Smoked glass on door
Light blue display panel with operation guide
Oven (h x w x d): 34.7cm x 51.2cm x 40cm (13.7" x 20.2" x 15.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805467

Latest posts

Back