In The Kitchen feat Jason Vale TSV 27/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jason Vale Retro Slow Juicer with Funky Fresh Juice Book & DVD
Item Number: 805300
QVC Price £303.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.96
P&P £8.95

This cold press juicer features a chute for whole fruit and vegetables to make juicing quick and simple, a low induction 'slow' motor to ensure you yield the most goodness out of your ingredients plus the extra bonus of Jason Vale's 'Funky Fresh Juice' book, a 'Super Juice Me' DVD and more. An easy way to get plenty of 'the good stuff' into your diet in a delicious drink, this Retro Slow Juicer from Jason Vale carefully coaxes out vitamins, minerals and more from fruit and vegetables, helping you on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Take it slow - the juicer utilises 'slow technology' thanks to its low induction motor, meaning that due to very little heat being generated compared to traditional 'fast' juicers, the maximum amount of nutrients are extracted from your ingredients. The results: a much drier pulp excess, higher quality cold press juice, and more bang for your buck.

No hassle, no waste - designed to deal with fruit and vegetables whole, there's no need for chopping or peeling; simply drop your produce into the feeding chute and the juicer does the rest for you! It’s not just for juice either, this fantastic machine also enables you to make nut milks and sorbets.

Extra helpings - get the most from your machine with the included book and DVD, designed to go hand-in-hand with your new juicer. Learn more about the power of good nutrition and enjoy the easy-to-follow juice recipes.

Colour options:

Black
Blue
Cream
Pink
Union Jack

What's in the box?

Retro Juice Machine
1 x Funky Fresh Juice book
1 x 5:2 Juice Diet Book
1 x Super Juice Me DVD
1 x cleaning brush
1 x ice cream strainer

Technical specifications:

Juice tap with anti-drip cap
GE ultem strainer
Voltage: 220 - 240
Wattage: 240
Juicer (h x w x d): 36cm x 34cm x 42cm (14.2" x 13.4" x 16.5")
Weight: 8kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805300

Last time fast juicing had better benefits, not watching but it'll probably be that this time, slow juicing has better benefits. The only slow juicing I do is dragging my self to the fridge first thing of a morning when I'm half a sleep to get the carton out the fridge.

Latest posts

Back