In Honour of the Smashbox 10th Anniversary...Smashbox Favourites?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My list of Smashbox products I love is just too long but here are a few;-
Light primer
Halo
Halo Glow
O Gloss
Fusion softlight in various colours
My ultimate palette from last year and this year
Sunset bronzer
And my all time fave are the shadow liners as it's the first time that I can wear eye liner that stays on and doesn't make me look like I have been punched in the eye lol.

I would never be without the brow tech in auburn. I have really red hair, and that is the first brow product that actuallly goes really well with my hair colour ( now chemically enhanced as too much grey is seeping in lol)
Like othegr things too, esp their brushes, but the brow tech.... I can go out without makeup, but as my eye brows are now grey I HAVE to use the brow tech
Never have used the O glow, have used the benefit benetint but you all are making me think I should give it a try. So much for farting:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

with o-glow remember you only need a tiny bit from the tube it gives you a good colour :)

btw are the lip glosses any good? yet to try but really want to have a smashbox area in my local debenhams was thinking about going ta :)

My faves are:

Halo
Jet set Liners (purple and bronze are faves)
Fusions - mainly Sunset, Starburst, Shimmer
Illuminising lotion in Flash - find that quite similar to benefits Moonbeam

I've been on ebay and bought an O Glow and a primer, hope they are good for me too :)

good for you i hope you like
when putting on o glow, smile put a teeny bit on your ring finger and work it in small little circles going u towards your hair line, start on the round bits of your cheeks

The last Smashbox I bought was from Jayne, Heartbreaker KissNTell eyeshadow palette. I was told by the sa in Debenhams the collection won't be out until April!:mysmilie_61:

The Wish collection didnt move me.

btw are the lip glosses any good? yet to try but really want to have a smashbox area in my local debenhams was thinking about going ta :)

The lip glosses are superb. I bought a kit last time I was in the States and I think a couple of the colours are still obtainable. Most of them looked sparkly in the tube but are not glittery when applied and are not gloopy. I also like the applicators.

Yeah, the days of the face brushes in TSV's are long gone I fear...

Well (deep breath!) I got the Mozambique eyeshadow palette, Malibu eyeshadow palette, Peony Plant Love blush and Coral Beach blush. But just before Christmas I got the Hands of Hope palette from the US and the Runway palette from QVC....it's fair to say I'm on a bit of a kick! And Cargo themselves sent me a (free!) Egypt eyeshadow palette! I commented on their FB page about the reduced stock in Boots compared with Sainsburys and they offered to send me a little palette. Apparently 'exciting things' are coming in Boots in Spring for Cargo so yay for that!

What are your faves? :mysmilie_696:

Tx

Ooh I'm so jealous of that haul!

I have Lash Activator a couple of the fab Beach blushes and eye palettes and a lip gloss that I LURVE! I quite fancy the London Palette but I'm trying not to buy stuff so I daren't set foot in Sainburys! My daughter loves One Base, but I don't think they do a pale enough colour for me to try.

*scuttles off to look at Cargo's page on FB!*

I have Lash Activator a couple of the fab Beach blushes and eye palettes and a lip gloss that I LURVE! I quite fancy the London Palette but I'm trying not to buy stuff so I daren't set foot in Sainburys! My daughter loves One Base, but I don't think they do a pale enough colour for me to try.

Sadly and unfairly both my local Sainsbury's do not stock Cargo. x

I love Smashbox and look forward to the TSVs, have bought a few of them, except the last one, which wasn't up to much!!

I didn't buy owt at the weekend, but I wish I has bought the pro kit, I keep thinking about it, I could kick meself :-(

So another farty pants here xx

What do I search to find them? I've searched Cargo but too many groups came up!! Thanks

Timber:mysmilie_697: (i know not like that! But he was sooo entertaining :mysmilie_17:

I loved Timber too. I remember the very first Smashbox show was by a really nice man named Bill Parks who designed the original eyeliner for them if I remember rightly. He made me notice Smashbox and got me into makeup.The next show was done by Timber I think and I remember being shocked that right at the end they showed a picture of Bill in memoriam.

Cargo aren't in Sainsburys anymore honies! They pulled out before Christmas and are now concentrating their efforts in Boots. There's only limited items at the moment but apparently we'll get a sneak peek of what's coming in Spring on FB soon! If you search for 'Cargo Cosmetics' on FB two results should come up, their proper page is the first one.

Very friendy lot I have to say too, answer all mails etc by a lovely lady called Megan. :mysmilie_696:

Tx

Cargo aren't in Sainsburys anymore honies! They pulled out before Christmas and are now concentrating their efforts in Boots. There's only limited items at the moment but apparently we'll get a sneak peek of what's coming in Spring on FB soon! If you search for 'Cargo Cosmetics' on FB two results should come up, their proper page is the first one.

Very friendy lot I have to say too, answer all mails etc by a lovely lady called Megan. :mysmilie_696:

Tx

Oh Nooooooo! :eek:

JCR1982 - I got flummoxed too - found it now though.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CARGO-Cosmetics/184484563214

Latest posts

Back