I'm Really Miffed!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
That's It!!! Unless I'm tempted with something really, really, really, desirable and I can't get it elsewhere for less, then QVC have just had my last order. I ordered two Christmas gifts for friends, and both packages have arrived containing the wrong items :mysmilie_51: I've phoned customer services and they can't help, as the correct items are now sold out and no more stock until new year. This is very careless on their part, and all I've been offered is a full refund..... IT'S JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH QVC!!!! :mysmilie_461:

Please tell me you are not going to have to "trudge down the High Street"???? They are always telling us that's THE WORST thing you can do at this time of the year! Think you should "let QVC take the worry out of Christmas FOR YOU", ask for some compo, pronto!
Good Luck xx

Aww Maria, that's just awful :sad: I would be :angry: too. What is going on with them lately?! Oh well, their loss is the high streets gain - and I bet you end up with nicer gifts. I read somewhere earlier that they are slashing their prices as they know a lot of people can't get what they want online due to the deliveries - so make sure you get a bargain and stick two fingers up at QVC!!! And while you're at it, buy some cleansing wipes from Boots :devil: he he!

Please tell me you are not going to have to "trudge down the High Street"???? They are always telling us that's THE WORST thing you can do at this time of the year! Think you should "let QVC take the worry out of Christmas FOR YOU", ask for some compo, pronto!
Good Luck xx

I actually kept my cool, as the representative I spoke to was a really nice lady, and she was very sympathetic, and fully understood my disappointment. But, as you say, it was only after I put the phone down that I realised I WILL have to drive down to the shops, pay the parking fee, (if I can manage to find a parking bay - it's such fun cruising the car parks), and try to buy two alternative presents. QVC have ended up causing me more grief than I anticipated :angry:

Last edited:
Aww Maria, that's just awful :sad: I would be :angry: too. What is going on with them lately?! Oh well, their loss is the high streets gain - and I bet you end up with nicer gifts. I read somewhere earlier that they are slashing their prices as they know a lot of people can't get what they want online due to the deliveries - so make sure you get a bargain and stick two fingers up at QVC!!! And while you're at it, buy some cleansing wipes from Boots :devil: he he!

I will, Capirossi. Thanks for the info, and you're right, I probably will pick up something nicer and less expensive - I hope! It's just the thoughts of doing it all again, when I thought I was all finished with the gift buying x

tot up the cost of fuel, parking etc. and if you end up spending more than you would have originally write them a stern letter asking for the difference. (Maybe even send a letter if you don't spend more, it's the inconvenience they should be compensating you for anyway)

I've had the same experience. They were very apologetic but that's not really the point, especially this time of year. You just want what you ordered, not a refund. Not good enough.

unless the wrong items delivered were diamond items worth £££££....;)

That's a real pain Maria. What a good job you didn't get the parcels sent straight to your friends.

Latest posts

Back