"I'm Not Preggers": Catherine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well got to whip Mr RD (and still managed to stop at 3pm to see Pipa's hair :nod: ) and whilst I've just unchained him from the front room chandelier,and hes popped into my guest cloakroom for a wash and brush up to hide the wounds to go to work,hes managed to shout at me (from behind a locked door) that he doesn't give a *flying f@@k" about CH and her goings on in her bedroom department.

Charming.

And I insist we do give a flying f@@k.

So I've sent him off to work with some very uncomfortable and sweaty PVC knickers on and I expect some information in the morning.

Sadly whilst reversing out the drive,hes just admit that actually *thinking about it,shes not been mentioned for a while*.

So CH has another one bitten the dust? Has another one *gotten away*

Is is all over?? (And Mr RD is still wearing those pants.....bet they're uncomfy on an hours drive in his fiat 500:mysmilie_59: )

Please, please RD tell us that they are La Q's pants and that they will be winging their way back to Liverpool later this week for the mbg.

Well got to whip Mr RD (and still managed to stop at 3pm to see Pipa's hair :nod: ) and whilst I've just unchained him from the front room chandelier,and hes popped into my guest cloakroom for a wash and brush up to hide the wounds to go to work,hes managed to shout at me (from behind a locked door) that he doesn't give a *flying f@@k" about CH and her goings on in her bedroom department.

Charming.

So I've sent him off to work with some very uncomfortable and sweaty PVC knickers on and I expect some information in the morning.

Sadly whilst reversing out the drive,hes just admit that actually *thinking about it,shes not been mentioned for a while*.

Is is all over?? (And Mr RD is still wearing those pants.....bet they're uncomfy on an hours drive in his fiat 500:mysmilie_59: )

Major major like. LOL.

Charming.

Is is all over?? (And Mr RD is still wearing those pants.....bet they're uncomfy on an hours drive in his fiat 500:mysmilie_59: )[/QUOTE
DITTO! A corker of a like, deserves a re-post! :mysmilie_471::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_859::mysmilie_14:

Burlz I'm confused by your avatar. Is that meant to be Van Helsing or is just another hyper religious executing "one of them who is not like us?"

Well thats karma for you RD.Mr RD may a have *Betty Swallocks* on his drive to work,whereas I have an epliator whose batteries died mid-bush,and my sunday night treat of closer magazine swimming in a cold bath.Nice.

So what IS wrong with CH that she can't keep a man? Or is she a man??

Well thats karma for you RD.Mr RD may a have *Betty Swallocks* on his drive to work,whereas I have an epliator whose batteries died mid-bush,and my sunday night treat of closer magazine swimming in a cold bath.Nice.

So what IS wrong with CH that she can't keep a man? Or is she a man??

A battery malfunction in your epilator whilst in "mid bush" is bad enough without a cold bath to boot, you have my sympathy RD! (I have a rechargable one, Q used to do Panasonic ones cheap).
Just make sure the water's on hot when Mr. RD comes home and march him straight to the bathroom, preferably before the neighbours start to ask questions about where the smell's coming from :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_851:

Last edited:

Charming.

Thanks - :mysmilie_483:

very funny RD
(and you've got that Madam business dow to a T, you can never have too many skills ...)

Oh RD you are a scream, can't decide what's funnier your dominatrix routine or flat batteries mid-bush :mysmilie_483:

Well I'm sadly back to school tomorrow and after cutting out 33 teapot cards for Mothers day,I'm back to my sensible self :mysmilie_476:

Well, I could indeed have done a straight report of Catherine's words about not being pregnant, how this forum continually speculates about the fact, and how the reason is that she carries weight around her middle.

But amongst the thousands of posts we see like that, i thought i would try something a bit different. So I made it into a newspaper report, taking her words, twisting them slightly, adding in real quotes from other sources and a couple more "facts" to give the impression of a single interview. That is how people get misrepresented in the media. Catherine works in the media, we are communicating via social media right now. And given the considerable comment here about Catherine's tendency to discuss herself, I thought it might be an interesting/different way to report her comments and generate further discussion.

Sorry if you didnt comprehend it, or didnt like it but theres plenty of "normal" threads to choose from. Vive le difference eh? :0)
I did understand it Burlz and, like you, I believe we should all be allowed to post whatever we wish, as long as it isn't libellous or illegal, without being slated by other forum members. Obviously, you were having a laugh, and I appreciate that.
When I started to read your post, I'm thinking 'where's the guy then?', cos usually as soon as she spies a guy, we are told his name, age and phone number (well, not that!), and she hadn't mentioned anyone, so I'm 'have I missed something?':tongue:

Memories.......do you staple a tea bag onto them like I did?

Aww I have one of those from when my eldest boy was in Nursery 15yrs ago! a teapot which he'd coloured in beautifully with a lovely wee poem & teabag attached,, if its any consolation RD, us parents are forever grateful for these & your hard works much appreciated :) :)

Aww I have one of those from when my eldest boy was in Nursery 15yrs ago! a teapot which he'd coloured in beautifully with a lovely wee poem & teabag attached,, if its any consolation RD, us parents are forever grateful for these & your hard works much appreciated :) :)

I second that. The sight of my 17 month old daughter toddling up to me proudly holding out a valentines card she "made all by herself" just for me, beaming from ear to ear, is a sight I will remember for the rest of my life and a memory more precious than money could ever buy. RD you and your colleagues are amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back