I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night, simply because I couldn't find anything else to watch, I tried Celeb...umm..well, I don't think it will become a regular habit shall we say! I did laugh mind you, mainly at Eric trying to get back on his lily pad! I know Eric, Brian & Linda, and of course Ms Dorries, but not the younger ones. I love Brian..I say Brian for hosting SCD!

You don't like the soaps then Carol?
I don't watch them now, but these are old timers.

I recognised Helen Flanagan, Rosie Webster from Coronation Street even though I haven't watched the soap since they planned to write out Vera Duckworth
Ditto -
Charlie Brooks - Janine Butcher, Eastenders.
Colin Baker - Dr Who
Linda Robson - Tracey Stubbs in Birds Of A Feather
Brian Conley & Eric Bristow I knew too.
I don't know why I recognised David Haye as I hate boxing, but may be that I saw him on a chat show or something.
Ashley Roberts was vaguely familiar
In fact, the only two I didn't know was Hugo Taylor & the MP Nadine Dorries .

no don't watch soaps any more Min..I think it dates from when we first had cable and it opened up a whole new world of channels, specially the Discovery ones, and I just got out of it..well Corrie was the only one I watched anyway. Ah, David Hayes is a boxer is he..I thought the face was vaguely familiar, but I'm not much of a boxing fan. Was Charlie Brooks on SCD? Again, her face seemed to vaguely ring a bell. Shall be watching the last episode of The Paradise tonight and then that's all my programmes finished, so shall probably drop back into the jungle now and then..:nod:

Charlie Brooks did the Christmas special of SCD last year. She was very good. Can't remember where she finished.

I like her in the jungle,i think she'll do well.

I think Helen Flanagan is such a good actress she made such a massive fuss about how she cant stand heights on the first night but by last night when she had to go over the rope bridge to do a trial she walked across without a care in the world . I have seen other shows in the past where people have really struggled with the rope bridge because its high and sways as you walk across so I think all the screaming and tears are all a bit of a con I think her idea is be useless at every thing ,flash her bits early on, get on everyones nerves in the hope of being voted out early so that she can spend the rest of her time in Oz in that luxury hotel and have a great holiday .Charlie Brooks is Janine off East enders for those who dont know I think she'll do well .

I think Helen is simply acting her Corrie character of Rosie. Being shallow, dumb, self obsessed and slightly pathetic. I bet in reality she`s far shrewder and is simply playing to the audience.

I thought that about the bridge she calmly walked over, and wondered where her fear of heights
had gone, cause i couldn't casually walk across it. I think she is Rosie, she wasn't acting in
Coronation Street he he. Without her i think the show would be boring cause all the others
are more self sufficient and sensible, and they need someone like her to bring the fun into it.
I must admit all her ditsy sayings about her house getting cleaned etc. made me laugh, and
want to watch again. Laughed when she headed out to the trial, all fired up and Brian said "she'll
not do it", and ten seconds in that coffin was enough. Isn't there someone else going in. That
singer, Limal, (spikey hair blonde) i heard maybe. Good for Helen she's worth watching IMO

Ooooh!
The word on Digital Spy is that someone has left the jungle already!

Oh no. Bound to be Helen. I'm sorry about that cause she was one of the reasons for watching.
The others are hard nosed and could face anything, but she was the fun factor. Maybe its that
MP, i can only hope he he

Don't mind a bit of IACGMOOH, but being a shift worker never really get into it properly as am either at work or asleep.
Having said that I cannot watch the trials where wierd things are eaten/drunk - I have to turn off or leave the room. Or start heaving. Gross.
Caught most of last nights opener on Top Up Tv this morning.
First impressions were that Ashley seemed very capable and " normal", (but then I'm always impressed by glamour pusses who are just as happy to be seen without their slap on!)
Not a clue who Hugo is or whatever he does but could be interesting.
Am thinking Eric might "lose it" quite early.
Linda will just get on with it
Helen is already annoying me.
David Hayes has nice calfs.
Brian is...well.... Brian
Have never taken to Charlie but am prepared to be proved wrong.
Colin will be relying on the Dr Who vote to keep him in.
Nadine shouldn't be there. End Of.

Having just seen the pics in todays papers, Iwould like to revise this statement.......

David Hayes has nice everythings.......:happy::tongue::mysmilie_857:

According to the Daily Fail, cracks have started

Oh Lord is Helen showing her bottom half off now.

Did anyone notice we never really saw the girls complete that first rope and plank challenge. Saw them got onto the first small planks, saw them bottom shuffle over the long ones, then bingo they were onto the next one. Me thinks there was rather a lot of being hoisted up onto their harnesses and transferred across.

At least we still cant see the plastic pots and price tags the jungle plants are buried in but you can still see the pond liners of those dangerous swamps and ponds they swim in !

Was it in the US version of the show they had plastic crocodiles?

I'm afraid Helen, as sweet as she is, is starting to really get on my nerves now.
I have no idea why she signed up for this & no idea why the producers thought she should. Yes, she's bikini fodder, but so is Ashley.
Some of her performances are contrived in my view. We had a bout of hysteria re heights, yet she's quite happy to nonchalantly cross the rope bridge on the way to the trials.
Of course, we've seen all this before

I agree Helen is a pain in the a***.Contrast her with Ashley who is sweet and not. showing her books and bum off at every opportunity.

They is a photo of Helen in the Daily Fail in her red bikini. She's covered in goose pimples lol.
I notice that everyone else is covered - 'T' shirt & over shirt - except Helen.
Paper is full of the non story that if she's chosen for any more BT trials, she's walking. I would imagine her fellow campers hope she'll be true to her word. Poor devils must be starving!

Programme goes out at 8:30 tonight.

I hope she's true to her word. Underneath that ditsy exterior is a calculating little. madam.

Latest posts

Back