I'm a bit worried

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
The more I see of Jane Goody - that is GOODY, one of the models, the more I feel she is starting to look rather um, shall we say, masculine, facially. She has a fantastic body, and her hair is in wonderful condition for the mature model she obviously is, so from behind she good pass muster for someone in their 20's - am I the only one, or has anyone else noticed this ?

I am a bit fed up with Tiffany too who has started to be a show regular - I see her face and towel wrapped body staring out at me from a bathroom shower everytime I open a newspaper or magazine. There is obviously a shortage of middle aged models out there, so come on you girls over 50 lets start bombarding the agencies with our c'vs !

My OH actually thought Goody was a man. He wanted to know how long QVC had been using transvestites as models!! Bless him!

I watched her on the Tacori 2 hours last night - thought she looked very "plastic" in the fact - in fact remarked on it to OH, which is not like me at all.

Pauline x

I can't bear looking at "Tiffany" she has had so much work done she looks odd,plus I always expect her teeth to fall out when she smiles.

Is Goody the very angular 50+ model with the long fair hair?

Sorry to put anyone of their lunch, but Tiffany is so done up, you can practically see where the incision were made.:eek:

Yes, Goody is the very very tall model with exceptionally long blonde hair - you cannot miss her, and - I know this is unkind, but is starting to look like a man in drag. Also if Jill Franks is'nt careful, she could go the same way !!!!

Tiffany is around the same age, but with short blonde hair, and appears in all the newspapers and magazines advertising disability showers !!!!!

Yes, Goody is the very very tall model with exceptionally long blonde hair - you cannot miss her, and - I know this is unkind, but is starting to look like a man in drag. Also if Jill Franks is'nt careful, she could go the same way !!!!

Tiffany is around the same age, but with short blonde hair, and appears in all the newspapers and magazines advertising disability showers !!!!!

I would have though Tiffany is around 65 ish.

I too would have thought Tiffany is older than Goody. At one time Goody used to mainly model Swimwear, which I believe I heard Alison Young say.

The more I see of Jane Goody - that is GOODY, one of the models, the more I feel she is starting to look rather um, shall we say, masculine, facially. She has a fantastic body, and her hair is in wonderful condition for the mature model she obviously is, so from behind she good pass muster for someone in their 20's - am I the only one, or has anyone else noticed this ?

I am a bit fed up with Tiffany too who has started to be a show regular - I see her face and towel wrapped body staring out at me from a bathroom shower everytime I open a newspaper or magazine. There is obviously a shortage of middle aged models out there, so come on you girls over 50 lets start bombarding the agencies with our c'vs !

Wonder what happened to Jane she was an over 50's model?

Tiffany does the denture shuffle when she smiles. I know models make a living on their looks and that it must be very difficult to keep in work and tempting to have work done, but she has gone way too far. Her face looks set in concrete and I bet she would have looked lovely left to nature!

I often wonder if there is something wrong with Jill Franks - she used be a real looker in my opinion, nowadays she just looks ill and in need of a good meal.

Jane went on a 'reality' show with her daughter, some kind of mother choosing her daughters date...she was with her partner/jhusband on the show at one point and he is also a 'mature' model and he spoke about the work they have done on their faces etc to get the ad gigs. Jane and her daughter were on qvc a while ago but never reappeared. Between LE and daughter and then Jane and daughter on as well I half expected AY to being in her favourite pony (to model Quacker perhaps?)

Having seen Jill Franks in the flesh,all I can say is that she looks better on the TV and is downright scrawny in real life-she had several layers of clothes on (probably feels the cold as she has no body fat!) and still looked painfully-and I mean PAINFULLY-thin.Nor does she look naturally that thin-I think you can tell when someone just has a scrawny body type or when someone 'controls' themselves into it.

Jane went on a 'reality' show with her daughter, some kind of mother choosing her daughters date...she was with her partner/jhusband on the show at one point and he is also a 'mature' model and he spoke about the work they have done on their faces etc to get the ad gigs. Jane and her daughter were on qvc a while ago but never reappeared. Between LE and daughter and then Jane and daughter on as well I half expected AY to being in her favourite pony (to model Quacker perhaps?)

By LE I assume you mean Liz Earle? Didn't realise her daughter had been o QVC. I know everyone that works for her seems to be a clone, but thought that was just 'branding'!

I think everyone on the telly is trying to "push" their offspring ! Julia Roberts had daughter Soapy - sorry ! Sophie doing Molton Brown I think, then she had son Danny doing physical jerks on a machine ! - This is quite apart from Richard & Judy "pushing" daughter Chloe ! Grrrrrrrrr!

Latest posts

Back