If you loved Leighton Denny's 'supermodel' colour OPI...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
OPI in the next month (pipa just said) will be bringing one one shade darker in the next month (maybe in the tsv) for anyone who may want that colour as it was a Leighton Denny Limited Edition

I wonder if it will be OPI Over the Taupe from the new Brights collection.

I wonder if it will be OPI Over the Taupe from the new Brights collection.

Oh please let it be the Brights - I LOVE them!

Actually I love nearly all nail polish colours (as you may have noticed) but those are something else!

Are Leighton Denny polishes the best, then?
When I lived in the U.K. and had a job where my hands were always on show, I wore acrylics, professionally applied, so my nails always looked good. Since coming here 5 years ago, I was pleased not to have to faff with them any more and didn't even wear polish on my fingers, unless we were going out. I've always used it on my toes and started taking an interest in my fingernails again a few months ago. I know very little about polishes and tend to buy whatever colour takes my fancy in our local equivalent of Superdrug. They are usually cheap and last 48 hours, if I'm lucky.

Should I go mad and get some decent stuff and some sort of topcoat?
( hopes the FARTS aren't listening)

If so, what does anyone/everyone advise. I'd really appreciate the help as I don't want to make an expensive mistake:confused2:

Are Leighton Denny polishes the best, then?
When I lived in the U.K. and had a job where my hands were always on show, I wore acrylics, professionally applied, so my nails always looked good. Since coming here 5 years ago, I was pleased not to have to faff with them any more and didn't even wear polish on my fingers, unless we were going out. I've always used it on my toes and started taking an interest in my fingernails again a few months ago. I know very little about polishes and tend to buy whatever colour takes my fancy in our local equivalent of Superdrug. They are usually cheap and last 48 hours, if I'm lucky.

Should I go mad and get some decent stuff and some sort of topcoat?
( hopes the FARTS aren't listening)

If so, what does anyone/everyone advise. I'd really appreciate the help as I don't want to make an expensive mistake:confused2:

I think OPI are better quality. Oh and the FARTS are always listening.

Thanks for the tip. The LD products I've tried are FAB !
Almost a convert to nail polish !

Tut Tut! Leading Artemis astray are we??? Wait till our fabulous leader of the farts hears about this!

P.S I'm a farter!

Latest posts

Back