If you could only buy 1 Beauty item in 2010??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi there

Hope you are well :mysmilie_348: when Robin was last on with philosophy (why do i watch these shows when i don't even use the products lol) she said the TGM is only available in the UK and not the US. I think they had tried to discontinue it over here but its a big seller so i think it'll be available in the future.

x

I'm pretty sure QVC are selling it as a pair with Purity. Have you had a look at HQ Hair and John Lewis?

It would have to be Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish. If I don't use this for a few days my skin soon feels rough and looks dry, so I wouldn't want to be without it.

I have battled with pillows for years (havwe a cupboard full of rejected ones) I get headaches with bad pillows. I and a back/side sleeper and live support but an initial squishiness. I recently bought a Dunlopillo Celestial and it's the best thing I have ever bought! Latex core with a removable (washable) down cover.

I too am having trouble with my pillows - I get asthma if I lie too flat and neck ache if I lie too high. I had one of the NN one and a half pillows but after a couple of years it is now a bit squashed and is not high enough now. Do you know if this Dunilopillo is suitable for asthma sufferers as I do have trouble with my bedding causing me to be ill??

As to the original question - It would be cleanse and polish but I buy it direct from LE now. Or Smashbox but I buy that from JBD now. So actually something I can only get from QVC would have to be my YBF eyebrow pencils.

Elemis pro collagen marine cream - without doubt the best face cream i have ever had, suits me perfectly :mysmilie_698:

Latest posts

Back