If QVC gave you a gift ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
Ok ladies (and gents) as I know children will be soon sending their Christmas lists to Santa what ONE item would you like from QVC (thats one thing Love A'Kin LOL !).
You can spend up to £50 the same as the prize for the morning show competition.

I would like a nice cosy Carol Hochman PJ set, the most expensive one I can have !.

Ok ladies (and gents) as I know children will be soon sending their Christmas lists to Santa what ONE item would you like from QVC (thats one thing Love A'Kin LOL !).
You can spend up to £50 the same as the prize for the morning show competition.

I would like a nice cosy Carol Hochman PJ set, the most expensive one I can have !.

I'd like free P&P for a year but I think that would come to more than £50 so instead I will have the Markon Nappa Leather Boots in Teal, which I have twice had on waitlist and twice had my order cancelled!

Damn, I was going to say the QuicKutz Silhouette machine, but that's over £200. The Philosophy TSV then, as long as it's not a dodgy batch of Amazing Grace again!

Oooh if it were a gift I think I would go for a couple of Butler & Wilson hairclips (to round it up to £50 :happy:). They look pretty and they're something I wouldn't treat myself to normally because of the price.

I'm with scampdog.. carol hochman fleecy pj's ... and because I have been ever so good this year :) can I please have a AAA tanzanite solitaire in white gold :)

either the Elemis TSV or some ojon ultra hydryating shampoo and conditioner with the new restoratitive treatment. However £50 worth of free P&P would be nice.

Oooh if it were a gift I think I would go for a couple of Butler & Wilson hairclips (to round it up to £50 :happy:). They look pretty and they're something I wouldn't treat myself to normally because of the price.

Me too. :emo:

I've spent most of the day agonising over what I would choose. It's impossible so I think I'd like 50 quids worth of Honora or Ojon goodies...

I'd like some Honora pearls and matching earrings - the last TSV in the purpley option would be nice, since I got the Midnight ones and they're lovely :happy:

OOOOH great thread ! Im not sure , Id love a sampler set of Loccitanne, yankee candles, Mally beauty lipgloss, Lock and lock ( I know thats sad ) , and beauty items they could be mini mini sizes but Id enjoy the variety

Latest posts

Back