If Philip Kingsley's range is so good.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the PK products. I strayed away from the body building shampoo and moisture balance conditioner for a month or so when I ran out, and decided to use what was left of my Ojon. During this month I hated my hair and was considering cutting it short again. Didn't equate it with the shampoo until my new stash of PK arrived and one wash/elasticizer later my hair was my own again! Just goes to show that everyone and their hair is different. I do love to put the elasticizer on pre-bath then leave it on overnight, my hair is as bouncy as a bouncy thing the next day! I never use it as an immediate pre-shampoo as it would take too long, but use it as a special treatment, shampooing it off the next morning or a few hours later.

absolutely my experience. used ojon for years but tried pk and would never use ojon shampoo and conditioner regularly again.
i prefer to use remoisturising shampoo and conditioner/elasticizer than hydrating ojon as my hair has more body and bounce. with ojon i find it more difficult to style my hair!

Latest posts

Back