If I see anymore fluffy teddy bears or musical eyeores on QVC....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That sounded very cold. I would have thought listening to the music your husband loved would have brought back happy memories and do not see how it would be so difficult to either live with or dispose of. There are plenty of house clearance firms that will take anything you want to offload quite quick and easy. I see a persons collection as an extension of them and family members usually love to keep hold of a little bit of something for sentimental reasons.

There IS a difference between holding on to a LITTLE bit of memorabilia - (which incidentally I DID, despite the fact that I loathed country music) as opposed to a hanging onto a room with shelves full of the stuff, also, house clearance firms in my area have become quite sniffy about what they will take away now.

There IS a difference between holding on to a LITTLE bit of memorabilia - (which incidentally I DID, despite the fact that I loathed country music) as opposed to a hanging onto a room with shelves full of the stuff, also, house clearance firms in my area have become quite sniffy about what they will take away now.

LOL that made me chuckle shame I wasn't close I love country. I am surprised that in this climate those firms would refuse anything. The only difficulty I forsaw with clearing someones things would be the emotional side and not the actual clearing of them. Sorry If I sounded rude it wasn't meant to be a critisism.

Latest posts

Back