If I hear that word one more time....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
.....I will hit the off button. And scream.

I am a bit prickly today. Think I need a chill pill. Must be my 3rd day without a drink. It seems every single presenter over the last couple of days is saying "this is really COZY" or "SNUGGLY" in relation to all boots, bedding, fleece products etc. I know that it is, well- cozy- but the word is over used at the moment and it's bugging me!

snugly really bugs me too. on the 'cosy nd warm' theme, something that surprises me all the time is the way they suggest turning the heating off whenever they're flogging anything remotely wintery. pipa gave it a good go when she was showing a scarf!!! considering it seems they have a lot of gullible and/or elderly viewers who do everything they say, telling people to turn the heating off is irresponsible at best! debbie got put through the wringer on here for mentioning hypothermia i seem to remember, well i think pipa's speech yesterday was far worse.

What did Pipa say yesterday?

I can't even spell the bliddy word right it seems. COZY...COSY... Oh, Auto change put it's own Z in!

I thought most have their heating on a thermostat. Ours is only on for a little while if the temperature drops below about 18, 19 or so. I find housed with the heat pumping out all the time really uncomfortable.

she was demonstrating a basso scarf and said how wasteful it was to have the heating on - turn it off and wear the stupid scarf instead. even the DB guest, who looked a little perturbed, said 'or a slanket' (at least) she was probably thinking.

while we're on the subject, you all know the nails on a chalkboard word for me - 'little'. closely followed by 'buttery soft' arrrgghhhhh....

any others? lol

while we're on the subject, you all know the nails on a chalkboard word for me - 'little'. closely followed by 'buttery soft' arrrgghhhhh....

any others? lol
"You can wear this with a little pair of shoes." " This outfit would be lovely with a little bag" "slip this on with a little pair of birkies "

any others? lol

'Puppy dogs' ears'!!!

Anyone who has ever been within spitting distance of a litter of puppies knows this is stupid anyway, as their ears, far from being nice to touch, are more usually covered in dried on dribble from playing with their littermates & encrusted bits of crunchy dried on poop.....! LOL

I don't like, "It's only ...£". It may be 'only' to them, but to someone who has just been made redundant or someone on disability benefits, that Only constitutes a substantial percentage of the weekly money. And to them, in the RealWorld, it's a Ludicrous amount whether it be £20 or £200.:mysmilie_365:

Last edited:
.....I will hit the off button. And scream.

I am a bit prickly today. Think I need a chill pill. Must be my 3rd day without a drink. It seems every single presenter over the last couple of days is saying "this is really COZY" or "SNUGGLY" in relation to all boots, bedding, fleece products etc. I know that it is, well- cozy- but the word is over used at the moment and it's bugging me!

Dont forget '' Toasty''

Dont forget '' Toasty''

Aaargh! I had forgotton TOASTY!

TOASTY
COSY
SNUGGLY

If they are selling just one warm item every now and again they can be forgiven for getting out the thesaurus to prepare for their show. There's only so many adjectives to describe something "warm". I know, I know. They are only doing their job. Catherine Huntly is the cosiest culprit on this occasion.

wearability, giftability affordability, gifting , colourway;

It makes sense to get more than one. ( Err why does it make sense)
Hang on, that price on the screen can't be right.
We welcome all feedback good or bad (but we'll ignore the bad and make it a hot pick)
I wish i'd ordered this,i hope they have enough left for me. ( you had your chance so shoosh )

Oh Lord save us from buttery. Buttery soft this, that and the other. Well I'm sorry but I don't want a handbag that is buttery soft. I haven't whipped the lid off the butter dish recently and run my hand over the contents but its not very tempting. Butter is either rock hard or greasy. Neither is appealing.

Latest posts

Back