If I hear that word one more time....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wearability, giftability affordability, gifting , colourway;

It makes sense to get more than one. ( Err why does it make sense)
Hang on, that price on the screen can't be right.
We welcome all feedback good or bad (but we'll ignore the bad and make it a hot pick)
I wish i'd ordered this,i hope they have enough left for me. ( you had your chance so shoosh )

heard AK state with a lot of emphasis the other day 'we publish ALL reviews good bad or indifferent - so if you look on our website blah blah.....'

heard AK state with a lot of emphasis the other day 'we publish ALL reviews good bad or indifferent - so if you look on our website blah blah.....'

Yet they still bring the 1or 2* items back as hot picks, which is basically saying we're not. taking a blind bit of notice of the reviews.

Yet they still bring the 1or 2* items back as hot picks, which is basically saying we're not. taking a blind bit of notice of the reviews.

agreed but the thing is, what she said is just not true - she may be unaware so giving her the benefit of the doubt - but there are several people here who've had negative reviews not published.

I do HATE that QuackerHooterThingy - I know it's not a 'word' but it is a 'noise' and I hope that qualifies for this post!:mysmilie_50:

agreed but the thing is, what she said is just not true - she may be unaware so giving her the benefit of the doubt - but there are several people here who've had negative reviews not published.

I've even had a totally positive review not published. That must be a first. To this day I have no idea what was wrong with it.

I'm with NIKKID on the 'area' thing.............'this mascara is perfect on the lash area' (AY)...............no sh*t Sherlock!!
Also, 'team this with'............and it's always the same mantra...........'ballet flats, sexy heels, cosy boots, maxi dress, cute cut offs, crisp white shirt, strong smokey eyes, soft natural tones etc. etc. (I can hear Glen Campbell's voice in my head as I type!)
and the other ones that annoy me are 'moving forward' and 'giving a winter/spring/summer/autumn picture'
but, for me, the most irritating of all is 'dress it up, dress it down'..........grrrrrrrr!

I think "buttery soft" is quite ok to describe a pale, creamy golden yellow. To describe the actual texture of a fabric, particularly leather, is nothing short of ridiculous! I like Jan Springer, but looking at her makes me think of Visage's "Fade to Grey" from 1980.

Latest posts

Back