I'd like to stress this is NOT microfibre....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Says Craig whie flogging a NN micro cotton bath towel for 18 quid plus a fiver postage... Err no ta.

Looks like the micro fibre towels they tried to flog us for years are no longer in favour!

I bought a micro-fibre towel bale some years ago, it felt horrible to the skin, really put my teeth on edge.

I don't think micro-fibre dries you, but not bad for removing the old Liz Earle C & P when the muslins are past it! Good for any form of cleaning imo.

I bought 2 micro fibre bath sheets when they were being flogged by that woman with the twins that went swimming a lot. They look lovely, are a good size even for a bath sheet, have kept their colour, feel really soft and fluffy. Do they dry well ? Heck no. I wrap them around me then use another towel to actually dry my little wet bod.

Linda xx

I bought a whole set of these when I was new to QVC. OMG they were horrible! They didn't dry at all, felt really weird and took ages to dry after washing. Like a moron I didn't send them back and I eventually binned them (some of them untouched) a while later. Horrible...

Says Craig whie flogging a NN micro cotton bath towel for 18 quid plus a fiver postage... Err no ta.

Looks like the micro fibre towels they tried to flog us for years are no longer in favour!

well, bless, he is not the brightest pencil in the box, I can imagine he really did believe that

he really is the one presenter that sets my teeth on edge

I have two different types of microfibre towels from QVC. The fluffy ones are useless for drying yourself but ok to wrap around while you air dry! The other ones are very short pile and are brilliant - best towels I have used. They don't stain or fade like ordinary towels either. I wish I could get more!

I don't use ordinary towels any more, they are too bulky and take ages to dry. They get put on the kitchen floor when it is wet for the dog to walk over before she gets to the rest of the house!:mysmilie_7:

I have microfibre tea towels and DD hates them with a vengeance. They are useless and have been relegated to other duties i.e. the floor! I bulk bought as well, more fool me! :taphead:

i thought it was just me who hated microfibre because i also hate hand cream. my hands don't actually feel rough but if i get hold of microfibre, they hitch on as though they were sandpaper - like feet on nylon sheets. not to mention they don't actually dry anything.

i BOUGHT VARIOUS BUNDLES OF MICROFIBRE TOWELS (sorry caps lock was on) when Q started selling them.

I too found that they snagged on my hands. They absorb the initial wetness OK but you then need an ordinary towel to actually feel dry.

I am still using them though, they were too expensive to waste.

Latest posts

Back