I think Jill Franks make-up looks good tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a fan either - but shes been wearing the hairpiece thingy quite a lot,which makes her hair look thicker and much better and much stronger make up -she looks loads better with it all.

Whoooa, if she looks good then I look stunning. I am tuned in to the Gatineau hour at 11.00pm and she looks like something the cats dragged in. Has the woman never heard of shampoo for greasy hair......... and what has she done to her eyebrows, they look like two escaped hairy caterpillars (overdone on the eyebrow pencil methinks). Just looking at her boney shoulders makes me want to give her a good fry-up:tongue:

I'm with you dottiebird! It would take more than a few extra strands of hair to make JF look anything more than a cling to me clothes hanger.:mysmilie_17:

She was rude too! Did anyone else hear her comment to Andrew Bagley where she said that she couldn't believe that he was younger than her!! He was gobsmacked. Poor bloke.

I think the hairpiece JF is wearing is awful, it doesn't match her hair colour and just looks so obvious!!!

Perhaps it is one of those dreadful Ken & Barbie 'Hair-Do' things?

She has made that comment about Andrew's age before - it went down like a lead balloon then as well. Probably not the thing you want to hear when you are fronting an anti-aging skincare range :cheeky:

The very fact that "her make-up looks good" rather than "she" looks good speaks volumes! Her blush was plastered on.

She was rude too! Did anyone else hear her comment to Andrew Bagley where she said that she couldn't believe that he was younger than her!! He was gobsmacked. Poor bloke.

Anybody can THINK that they look younger than anyone else, doesn't mean it's true, just that they are delusional!

Latest posts

Back