i smell a rat... or rather banana. S2O cleaning TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
do my eyes decieve me or is this not the STAINZ R OUT product made ffrom banana oil thats been going for yonks?

its now called S20 and is made from a "plant extract" but those demo's look familiar...

I'm sure i once bought a jewellery cleaner with this banana oil in it .

Mixed reviews

mum is tempted by TSV to get blood out and is wondering will it work??

Hi,
The reviews on the website are very mixed - some say it is brilliant and others say it is rubbish - so I didn't bother.
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Hi,
The reviews on the website are very mixed - some say it is brilliant and others say it is rubbish - so I didn't bother.
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I checked the reviews too, think I'll pass too, if in doubt, don't do it !

I use stainz r out - and for the majority of stubborn marks it is very good.
Any used Cactus Jack - was in yellow bullets which you disolved. Stil got some not as good as stainz r out by a long way!!!
Mollymoo

lol nah she just itches her leg and it bleeds so is in need of somethin to get blood stains out of stuff

Hi SCW, I hope I am allowed to say this, but the Vanish stain removal spray (in the pink bottle) is brilliant at removing blood stains. Spray both sides of the stain and pop in the washing machine and wash as usual and hey presto.!J

mum is tempted by TSV to get blood out and is wondering will it work??

Well, I'll tell you what does work for getting blood stains out - what I learned from my Granny: run the blood stain under COLD water, rub with a bit of ordinary hand soap and massage in with your thumb, rinsing and rubbing until it comes out - something about cold water just seems to break down a blood stain. NB: whenever I've done this - and it DOES work - I've done it on cloth where the blood stain is fresh, so NOT sure of total success if stained cloth has been lying around for a while - give it a try tho'!

Well, I'll tell you what does work for getting blood stains out - what I learned from my Granny: run the blood stain under COLD water, rub with a bit of ordinary hand soap and massage in with your thumb, rinsing and rubbing until it comes out - something about cold water just seems to break down a blood stain. NB: whenever I've done this - and it DOES work - I've done it on cloth where the blood stain is fresh, so NOT sure of total success if stained cloth has been lying around for a while - give it a try tho'!

ohh thanks i`l tell her that one

Oxi-Action spray

she must of tried that as she said its no good but thanks anyway

Hi SCW,
There are 2 kinds of Vanish spray and the one that works really well on bloodstains is the Oxi-Action one. It works really well on grimy collars and cuffs on shirts too. The older formula one is not much good IMHO - it may have been that one that your mum tried.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Hi SCW,
There are 2 kinds of Vanish spray and the one that works really well on bloodstains is the Oxi-Action one. It works really well on grimy collars and cuffs on shirts too. The older formula one is not much good IMHO - it may have been that one that your mum tried.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

will tell her that as well Plint thanks

Latest posts

Back