I returned item by Royal Mail they say not recieved yet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May

Registered Shopper
Hello has anybody returned an item through their free postal service ( sent me wrong item accidently ) Royal Mail ..for it to take a while to be recieved by them ? 10 days ago I posted and I rang to find out if recieved for which they say ..no not recieved yet ...I have a small yello receipt that they include in the parcel with a date stamp by post office ..thank you in advance for any help :mysmilie_59:

Hello has anybody returned an item through their free postal service ( sent me wrong item accidently ) Royal Mail ..for it to take a while to be recieved by them ? 10 days ago I posted and I rang to find out if recieved for which they say ..no not recieved yet ...I have a small yello receipt that they include in the parcel with a date stamp by post office ..thank you in advance for any help :mysmilie_59:

I sent something back recorded delivery once and it was signed for a couple of days later. Two weeks passed and I still hadnt had my refund. They said they hadn't received it. Another week passed before it got registered in their returns department and I got a refund. They're not the quickest

i believe qvc deliberately take ages to recieve goods on purpose to delay giving refunds and to put people off sending back items. the problem is this tactic puts me off buying

I sent them something back in September that they replaced immediately without waiting for my returned item. All great except now the replacement has gone wrong and they've now realised my original product wasn't ever received back. What a pickle!! They are sorting it quickly though and I'm not out of pocket.

Thank you so much everybody for your posts ....I think it is strange ...I will ring everyday now and keep on ...I asked "what if you don't recieve it "? ...then explained I have the yellow recipt that they enclose and its datestamped ....they said take a phot and send it etc ...what a palava ..they sent the wrong items in the first place. Never had any problems like that before I might add ...oh apart from not receiving an item at all and having to fill in a form etc ...thank you very much again :wave:

I have sent many an items that are faulty as they sent me a prepaid label .Always through Royal Mail .It takes around 10-14 days for the returned item to reach them .If 14 days have passed you can take a photocopy of the receipt and post it .I have done it couple of times and they have always refunded .So far have had no problems with refund ,might be a bit late .Have been shopping with them since the beginning .

they do refund but even if its not your fault it still takes over 3 weeks from your phone call to the refund. sometimes you have never recieved the item and it still takes forever. in my example hermes never ever despatched it why should i have to jump through qvc hoops to get my money back

Have to say I've never had any problems with refunds from QVC. A ring was once returned with no postage (by mistake) and it still got there and the refund made. I think their CS is pretty good IMO.

CC

three four weeks waiting and several phone calls. emails, downloads is very poor service imo

Im pleased for people who have had no problems and at the same time relieved that I'm not alone ...it's not as if I decided I didn't want the item after all ...it's a case of oooops that's not the colour I ordered ...dissapointed ...more to moan about in,for I know ...it's a niggle that I think a big company that bangs on about customer services should get better at really ...it is not good enough IMHO ...I am so reluctant to order anything else now ..rant over lol ......hopefully sorted soon ...I am so British ...appologising now for ranting :mysmilie_15:

After P&P the most common moan on the FB page is about the length of time it takes for refunds and the unbelievably complicated process they put people through. Q claims that dozens and dozens of returns are never received by them. Never in the history of the world's postal services do so many parcels go missing as those addressed to QVC. You have to allow 14 days from posting before they'll do anything to sort it out. Quite ridiculous.

the other problem with qvc is that when you argue that thier system lacks logic they say that you are agreeing to these tardy terms by buying items from them in the first place. imo that smacks of arrogance the antithesis of good customer relations

Latest is its showing returned on my account ..hubby checking statement later .....I agree Boffy ...QVC are showing signs of arrogance ...it is not right IMHO to hold on to people's money ( if this is what is happening ) also I I'm assuming there are notes as to why my items were returned ...they sent the wrong colours ...very reluctant to buy ..it really does put me off ...great customer services always draw people in...mark and Spencer's became too arrogant and it backfired ...another rant over lol .( well ours enough to make you :mysmilie_50:

i like amazon. good prices,fast delivery, things that you actually want to buy not a load of qvc brand tat. they use dpd for larger items. dpd have an app that tells you exactly when the driver will get to you, his name and if you leave the house the app tells the driver where YOU are.

qvc are far away back in the dark ages having to wait for slips of paper in the post before you can get a refund ha!

True Story

I sold a tablet through an auction website and the seller was based in Scotland, so I sent the item recorded delivery thinking that it would get there the next day, it was delivered two days later to Northern Ireland (I kid you not), complained to Royal Mail and the first response I got (by a CSA who was obviously really cared about her job (not)) who told me that as the item had been delivered there was nothing more they could do about it and it clearly wasn't lost, right ok I know sometimes you have to collect your parcel from the local sorting office or your neighbour, but I think 'hopping over the water' is a bit much to ask don't you! I then complained again, stating that the assistant that dealt with me the first time, wasn't actually telling me anything I didn't already know. The second time round I got compensated for the price of the item (this was fortunate as it did just above cover all expenses), but it was not an apology as such just a gesture of goodwill, as it was too late to investigate fully (so they reckoned), my advice is to push, if you are not satisfied with the first response and you know for a fact you are in the right (and you have proof), then fight for it. I don't usually bother, but in this case I felt indigent that the agent, clearly didn't know her geography, or really know what to do.

I must say that being a family prime member of the aforementioned 'river website' I do probably 'overuse' the website, as given that it is next day delivery, means that I can be as lazy as lazy can be, in that I can order items, that I could probably just as easily get from my local town, but the convenience of being able to shop on-line is good (just wish more sites were as good), (possibly a nod to the website that this forum is based in)!

Latest posts

Back