I love Stacey!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont know why either!! Weird! I have the silver decleor bag that Caretodiffer has just posted - it is really nice - cant believe what you got in it though!!

Snap i have the silver decleor bag and the cream one as well, and i don't even like decleor he he

Stop stop stop you've just put reflexgirl off from buying make up. Thumbs up for that .
now you're all getting carried away with bags and before you know it you will have ordered the YBF. hot pick.

its a slippery slope I tell you.

I went into Debenhams last Christmas time and I was tempted into buying a gold case of Estee Lauder with some cosmetics in...........worst purchase ever , very, very cheap case and not good contents either, I felt cheated. Still do, I was brainwashed into thinking how much money I would be saving if I bought them separately. If it was not an offer, I would not have bought any of the contents:sad:

This year I bought this Elemis case with Elemis stuff from Harvey Nichols and the case is of superb quality.
Elemis Skin Care Travel Collection for Her £68
It is still available from John Lewis.
I bought it as a present but loved it so much:heart:, I could not part with it and kept it:blush:

This Christmas Debenhams are selling the same items in this:

Temperley for Elemis Safari Traveller for Women

Was £79.00 Now £59.25 You save £19.75 seems very good value for Elemis lovers.

OOH, Caretodiffer, very nice mock crock and I love the safari one too. Dont us elemis anymore though, Hum. About 3 years ago my best friend bought me an Estee Lauder cream mock crock suitcase type case with a zip all around with makeup in it. I was in my element, but didnt really like the makeup - very grabby, if you know what I mean and I was very disappointed in it given it is an expensive high street brand. But the suitcase was and is brilliant, I still have it and I use it to keep all my Paddington Bear clothes in - dont ask!

Well even I was quite choked up when stacey starting talking about amica.

Bet AK thought WTF...what about me?!

OOH, Caretodiffer, very nice mock crock and I love the safari one too. Dont us elemis anymore though, Hum. About 3 years ago my best friend bought me an Estee Lauder cream mock crock suitcase type case with a zip all around with makeup in it. I was in my element, but didnt really like the makeup - very grabby, if you know what I mean and I was very disappointed in it given it is an expensive high street brand. But the suitcase was and is brilliant, I still have it and I use it to keep all my Paddington Bear clothes in - dont ask!
Reflexgirl, you just can't casually mention Paddington Bear clothes, and not tell us the rest. Its the least you owe us now ;)

Care to elaborate on Paddington Bear?

Reflexgirl, you just can't casually mention Paddington Bear clothes, and not tell us the rest. Its the least you owe us now ;)

Ok, well I have a very old original paddington bear (he likes to stand and look out of the window). About 20 years or so ago, a range of different outfits were available in a shop in the cotswolds when I was on holiday and I basically bought him: Pyjamas, dressing gown, rugby boots and rugby shirt and shorts with matching hat and holdall (incl headband to protect ears), yellow plastic sowester raincoat and matching hat and a blue tracksuit. Depending on time of year, weather, sporting event on tv, he wears appropriate clothing!! And he has a very nice suitcase to keep everything packed in too!

PS Needless to say he has his yellow raincoat and hat on today!!!
PPS, I am not some wacky woman, honest. Just quirky!

Last edited:
Ok, well I have a very old original paddington bear (he likes to stand and look out of the window). About 20 years or so ago, a range of different outfits were available in a shop in the cotswolds when I was on holiday and I basically bought him: Pyjamas, dressing gown, rugby boots and rugby shirt and shorts with matching hat and holdall (incl headband to protect ears), yellow plastic sowester raincoat and matching hat and a blue tracksuit. Depending on time of year, weather, sporting event on tv, he wears appropriate clothing!! And he has a very nice suitcase to keep everything packed in too!

PS Needless to say he has his yellow raincoat and hat on today!!!
Ah sounds lovely. Might even be an antique and worth money in time. But i'm sure you wouldn't sell him.. We are nosey aren't we x

I loved the black mock croc bag in the Leighton Denny TSV early in 2012. Makes a brilliant case for my netbook cable.

If you like and use the yellow neutralising cream, yellow powder and brow pencil then the black croc set is a good buy even if you throw or give away the trays of eyeshadows etc. Just sayin'...

Jude xx

I went into Debenhams last Christmas time and I was tempted into buying a gold case of Estee Lauder with some cosmetics in...........worst purchase ever , very, very cheap case and not good contents either, I felt cheated. Still do, I was brainwashed into thinking how much money I would be saving if I bought them separately. If it was not an offer, I would not have bought any of the contents:sad:

This year I bought this Elemis case with Elemis stuff from Harvey Nichols and the case is of superb quality.
Elemis Skin Care Travel Collection for Her £68
It is still available from John Lewis.
I bought it as a present but loved it so much:heart:, I could not part with it and kept it:blush:

This Christmas Debenhams are selling the same items in this:

Temperley for Elemis Safari Traveller for Women

Was £79.00 Now £59.25 You save £19.75 seems very good value for Elemis lovers.

If anyone is interested this site has the kit for £50
http://www.beautyexpert.co.uk/elemis-the-ultimate-travel-collection-for-ladies/10639216.html

Latest posts

Back