I know I shouldn't say this here but - - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
- - - I hardly ever look at the IW section of the forum because I hardly ever buy anything from IW because of their abysmal customer service.

However, I just looked at IW on TV and it is far more enjoyable than Q. They seem to really enjoy demonstrating things, it has just been toys, especially some amazing helicopters.

What's more, delivery is guaranteed by xmas and it is FREE (for some items it is free anyway, for other items you quote a code to get free P&P, don't know why the difference).

And their items seem more interesting too (although perhaps that's because I hardly ever watch it, so I don't know how often they repeat the same stuff).

Despite my heading, I hope the powers that be do not move this from the Q forum lol.

I don't watch Ideal World all that much now but it was my favourite channel at one time. Loen is quite simply amazing and the sort of woman you could have a real good night out with.

However as you say the deliveries took forever and their customer service is abysmal. Also they go on and on and on about things for a solid hour and that simply does my head in.

Not keen at all on Sean or Debbie Shore.

Sorry but QVC is still top of the tv Shopping channels and rightly so. Its got its share of faults but I'm afraid its still number one. IW is still the poor relation.

I've watched it for years and its grown from strength to strength.

I too have been enjoying IW this afternoon. Well, anything's better than the over excited Jill Franks wearing yet another off the shoulder polyester number together with the everything false Mally.

I too have been enjoying IW this afternoon. Well, anything's better than the over excited Jill Franks wearing yet another off the shoulder polyester number together with the everything false Mally.

But Bensmum, you missed the JF Mally primer story, how all primers cracked her face up and fell off, but not Mally's. Can't wait for her to be on with LG's spackle :sleepy:

But Bensmum, you missed the JF Mally primer story, how all primers cracked her face up and fell off, but not Mally's. Can't wait for her to be on with LG's spackle :sleepy:

That was the last straw and the reason I turned over to IW. She can't live without it. What??? Can't live without some pink fluffy stuff to put on your face? Get a life.

they've been flogging those helicopters for years haven't they?

i never go to the IW section either - i went there once to ask about aspect ratio and was surprised to see a lot of familiar names. dunno why but i thought it would be a different audience ;)

Loen makes IW!!! She is very funny and I would love her to come defect over to QVC, she is so what they need. I don't buy from IW as the delivery times are ridiculous, had to wait over 3 wks for things in the past and their CS is dreadful and that is not even strong enough a word. From my experience you cannot believe a word they ever tell you.

Loen is too honest for QVC. She would steal the show and QVC know this.

I totally agree but ooh it would be so nice to have a presenter that came over more for the viewers than just for sales figures. I watched an hour a good month or so ago which was Loen and the chief guy, Paul? and they were doing the Tefal actifry thingy, it was sooo funny, kept me entertained for the whole hour. She ate everything in sight and loved it all, so funny.

Is Debbie Shore the blonde one with the sort of funny voice. Only she was on earlier tonight if that's her, and she looked really odd. Don't know if she was poorly but she looked shattered and somehow different.

IW's CS is disgraceful & totally useless. The service is appalling & QVC's is better ( & thats saying something )

I was watching once when a larger model was on with Loen and she said "the other channel said the model was told by them she is too fat" Loen was quite croos, so, i don't think she would jump ship much to our loss, i think (and she could hardly abandon her hubby)

Never watch IW; the customer services is absolutely diabolical. It will never be in the same league as QVC, who are also guaranteeing christmas delivery.

I was watching once when a larger model was on with Loen and she said "the other channel said the model was told by them she is too fat" Loen was quite croos, so, i don't think she would jump ship much to our loss, i think (and she could hardly abandon her hubby)

It has been repeated a few times on here but that model was Jo who was told she was too big for Q meaning personality wise.

i was watching a polti demo today and the demo was very very good. plus polti is a very good steaming brand.

Haven't bought from IW and can't say I would having read this thread.

Don't watch it either - do they have their own 'resident beauty expert'?

Latest posts

Back