I Just saw Amica at lunchtime! ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I work in Fulham and went to a little caff for lunch with some of the girls from work, there was Amica sitting outside having lunch, looking lovely I must say! I don't think a lot of the makeup she has to slap on on QVC suits her, she has lovely skin, really lovely bone structure and looked much younger than she ever does on telly!

Took me a few seconds to place her, I almost said hello thinking she must be from work or something...LOL!

Tx

Apparently there are famous people knocking about all the time but she's the first 'famous' person I've seen. Go round in a daze most of the time!! :59:

Whereabouts in Fulham was that? I saw Bob Geldorf sitting outside having lunch last Saturday, but that was on the King's Road. :3:

Cool!!

My office is at Fulham Broadway. There's a little road behind the office, it's a very low key caff and she was sitting outside.

:1:

Am in London over the BH so will keep an eye out. We're always celeb spotting.
Saw Danny from Hearsay over the easter at Jamie Oliver's restaurant Fifteen!:)

Took me a few seconds to place her, I almost said hello thinking she must be from work or something...LOL!

Tx

Lol I am rubbish at spotting well known people and have done the same frequently thinking 'I must know them from somewhere' been close to embarrassing myself before realising who they were.

Come across a few famous folk in me time.....though living in Blackpool it has tended towards the middle aged,past their best,comedian peeps!

When I worked for the electricity board I sold a vacuum cleaner to Les Dawson(lovely fella) a coffee maker to Tommy Cannon(Cannon and Ball,the less annoying half lol) and an electric blanket to Eddie Large(think it was for his mam coz he had enough central heating of his own!)

I'm a market research interviewer now and I once stopped Keith Harris(a la Orville fame) for an interview.........he didn't oblige......surprisingly!!

And to improve my street cred a bit I got a kiss on the cheek from Mani,bass player for Primal Scream,when he was DJing at a club I was at:D

Oh.........just remembered.......I had my picture taken with the Wombles when I was about 7 years old for a local newspaper my mum was working at.........they are much bigger irl than you think!!:20:

Actually, I saw Hugh Grant on the Fulham Road a couple of years ago. :4:

Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know if the Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Car Park is busy on Saturdays?

Actually, I saw Hugh Grant on the Fulham Road a couple of years ago. :4:

Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know if the Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Car Park is busy on Saturdays?

Hi DM,
During the week it is pretty empty, but i am not sure on Saturdays.

Celeb spotting:
Long time ago during a holiday in Ibiza, we saw Don Jonson in a nightclub
We saw a completely drunk Nick Nolte in Nice few years ago. I have seen Madonna in Paris. But haven't seen famous people here in London.
And few weeks ago we overtook Arsene Wenger in his Bentley lol

I saw Victoria Beckham in Selfridges in Manchester once or rather the shop assistant i was paying for something with - she was having palpitations :) i didn't have my specs on (I'm short sighted) but when I saw who it was I had a good look - she was quite tall and super thin and looked a bit nonchalant. It was a few years ago now and I think they used to live in Manchester or Cheshire.

At Heathrow airport in 2007 Joan Rivers was driven past us on a little truck. Boy was her skin smooth! On the same day we saw Mick Jagger (also on a truck) and he was not so smooth!

At Heathrow airport in 2007 Joan Rivers was driven past us on a little truck. Boy was her skin smooth! On the same day we saw Mick Jagger (also on a truck) and he was not so smooth!

When I read this, it conjured up visions of that scene from Black Beauty when poor old Ginger is driven past, hanging out of the cart.........sorry, I know that's awful, it just popped in to my head, I couldn't stop it, honest......! :11:

I saw La Toya Jackson in A Wear(Irish fashion store)in Grafton Street,a week or two after she came out of the CBB house.
She was superskinny,wearing a cap with a crown emblazoned on the front & accompanied by a big,burly minder :32:
My dd & I were dying to see what she was buying & couldn't believe it when we saw her at the till with 2 vest tops,€16 for two :1:

Last edited:
A few years ago I was in a taxi travelling from Victoria station to Liverpool St station and we drove past Buckingham Palace to the Mall, when I saw the Queen and Prince Philip in big black shiny car, passing us in the opposite direction!
Oh, also I saw the Queen Mother at Ascot - it was a winter race day, not a glamourous summer race meet and she was there because one of her horses was racing.

I've also seen Rageh Omar at Gatwick wearing his usual sand-coloured safari outfit, and Jon Snow at Manchester Piccadilly station - he is very tall and looked attractive in a lovely suit and tie.

Linda

And to improve my street cred a bit I got a kiss on the cheek from Mani,bass player for Primal Scream,when he was DJing at a club I was at:D
One of my mates met Mani (looking a little worse for wear):54: at the Reading Festival.:D

Latest posts

Back