I hope you've all put your order in for this cut price beauty product...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone watch the show last night? They were spouting some right nonsense about how he uses ingredients no-one else in the world uses. Looking at his website (he does list his ingredients, which is a plus), I can't see anything you can't find in other brands. I know AY said he licenced some of the ingredients he discovered to other companies but even so, I would like to have known what the specific ingredients are that only he uses, rather than them skimming over them.

Sold Out!!!

Just goes to prove there are plenty of people with more money than sense out there. :rolleyes: I'll stick with my Olay Daily Renewal Cream thanks. :pPC:

the rep's skin did not look all that and mr p himself needed a face lift. so much for your own shop front. if they can get it for free and they look like that i dont want to know..
most stock sold out though.

I was hoping that the items would be on advanced orders for me, can't believe there was a sell out situation! :giggle: Good of AY to literally try out the products in the last two weeks on her actual skin for us :wink2:

Latest posts

Back