I bet you that the presenters post on here

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
If I was a presenter I would most surely discover the existence of this site eventually.

If I discovered the existence of this site and read some of the things on here I would most surely want to be able to post myself.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that presenters post on here using pseudonyms.

What say you?

Agreed. If I was a presenter I would be so hoppin' mad I wouldn't be able to resist. Or stir up sh*t for a colleague I don't like.

:eek: I'd avoid it like the plague!
I certainly wouldn't use it as a means of getting back at a colleague.

Didn't you know? BB's Chiswick tales are actually his memoirs..... didn't you ever wonder why he loves JR so very much????

I hope for their own sanity that they neither read nor post. I would imagine QVC monitor it as well as some of the individual brands but the "personalities" should steer well clear.

I hope for their own sanity that they neither read nor post. I would imagine QVC monitor it as well as some of the individual brands but the "personalities" should steer well clear.

Well of course they do :grin::tongue:.
Why else would they pair up CB and JF and CS and CH on shows.......? They're punishing us.....................:wink:

Im sure some time back someone related to Claudia posted in her defence when a thread got a little "personal". Also someone close to Leighton Denny jumped to his defence.

:eek: I'd avoid it like the plague!
I certainly wouldn't use it as a means of getting back at a colleague.

Me too, but then I wouldn't google myself - I would rely on feedback from my employers at my appraisal, and any feedback I got from letters/emails - do you think they have appraisals? I'm not even sure I could watch myself back!!

Plavers and Debbie Flint also used to post years ago. The guests were "discouraged" from posting; MOP Mike and Keeley both used to answer questions on here prior to that.

Jude xx

I'd never read this if I was a presenter......I wouldn't want to read all the comments and have them swirling round in my mind......whats the saying? ignorance is bliss and all that?!

Latest posts

Back