Hugs and Kisses has gone sour. Boo.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please explain the Tea bag thing. I thought someone had left one in a bag by accident that they had then returned. I take a couple of tea bags to work with me! Are you saying the tea bag is put in as some kind of "sign"?
The issue of receiving returned goods has been discussed quite often on here and in one of these threads somebody suggested putting a tea bag somewhere in your returned item so anyone receiving it will realise there's something wrong. Others have said that they put a small note in returns e.g. In the pocket of a bag, saying that the item was returned to QVC.

Well I received.... Wait for it..... A pair if spanx knickers that were clearly a return..... They had the double barcode sticker on and cellotape to re seal the packs. Yuk! I didnt get as far as actually opening the bag to check for a tea bag!

Curabeauty customer services are great, very efficient and friendly. Have bought a few things off their site as they have great offers.

I have bought from them and the prices were great but the CS was non-existant! No replies to emails etc.

Well I received.... Wait for it..... A pair if spanx knickers that were clearly a return..... They had the double barcode sticker on and cellotape to re seal the packs. Yuk! I didnt get as far as actually opening the bag to check for a tea bag!

erk............now whenever the returns issue comes up on here, someone always brings up m&s (i can't see the connection personally) but this made me think - presumably m&s put the returned knickers straight back out along with everything else.....

erk............now whenever the returns issue comes up on here, someone always brings up m&s (i can't see the connection personally) but this made me think - presumably m&s put the returned knickers straight back out along with everything else.....

Yes, they do. But check the area for any stains and if so will not refund you. I remember catalogues etc you had to wear your own knickers when trying on underwear or bathing suits over the top.

I'm a culprit for bringing up M&S but only really because I had to return a pair of linen trousers that I had bought and not tried on. The were split from waist to nether regions at the back and it felt like the CS person and everyone in the queue was looking at my backside thinking "she done it". I did get my moneyback but it was a bit of a fight though. At least if that had happened with QVC I wouldn't have had to have argued my case in front of a queue of people.

"no. I didn't bend down and rip the arse of the trousers missus. Someone else did it!" lol

I'm a culprit for bringing up M&S but only really because I had to return a pair of linen trousers that I had bought and not tried on. The were split from waist to nether regions at the back and it felt like the CS person and everyone in the queue was looking at my backside thinking "she done it". I did get my moneyback but it was a bit of a fight though. At least if that had happened with QVC I wouldn't have had to have argued my case in front of a queue of people.

"no. I didn't bend down and rip the arse of the trousers missus. Someone else did it!" lol

that story makes me chuckle every time. i bet the assistant upped the volume so the queue could hear too ;)

Latest posts

Back