Huge Smokey QuartzRing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi All, Wondering if someone can help at all please?....I flicked onto Rocks late last night and was watching not logged in. Up popped a huge Smokey Quartz solitaire ring in silver...20 carats i think i heard with a faceted/checkerboard stone. Unfortunately i couldn't log in fast enough to get it...but did anyone manage to see the code number at all please? I've looked on CR website but can't spot it:33:

Anyone know the ring i mean please???? It was one of the last few items aired last night. TYIA.

L x

Hi All, Wondering if someone can help at all please?....I flicked onto Rocks late last night and was watching not logged in. Up popped a huge Smokey Quartz solitaire ring in silver...20 carats i think i heard with a faceted/checkerboard stone. Unfortunately i couldn't log in fast enough to get it...but did anyone manage to see the code number at all please? I've looked on CR website but can't spot it:33:

Anyone know the ring i mean please???? It was one of the last few items aired last night. TYIA.

L x

I didn't see the show last night Tia but it might be this one
http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-rp612.5/size-5-smokey-quartz-ring/ . I think there is a round checkerboard one too, but I can't find it on site.

I was just going to post the same link Calvin :) These rings are huge. Saw one in green amethyst yesterday.

I was just going to post the same link Calvin :) These rings are huge. Saw one in green amethyst yesterday.

I love that green one bargainhunter and I'm so proud that I've resisted buying it (so far:)). I love those outsized statement piece rings. :D

Hi Calvin and Thanks :) Unfortunately i think its the large round ring....i can't find it on the website either. Thanks anyway :) I'm glad i didn't see the green amethyst either, i cant resist big, bold statement piece rings.

Hi Calvin and Thanks :) Unfortunately i think its the large round ring....i can't find it on the website either. Thanks anyway :) I'm glad i didn't see the green amethyst either, i cant resist big, bold statement piece rings.

I just realised called you the wrong name,I must have got you mixed up with Tia. Apologies to you both. My head is turned with all this gorgeous jewellery. :)

Tabs Katherine is trying to make you spend :D Thats another stunning statement ring!

This beauty might be a tad too big for my fingers though!

Why don't you put in a request for it, Tabs? The new request system seems to be pretty efficient!

I was going to Miss M, but once again Rocks website dosen't want me to log in again:33: Not sure if its Vista and Rocks site are not compatible or what, but its a regular problem for me. I'll have to dig the net book out..seems better with Firefox for some reason.:20:

Have now recieved said ring and I love love love it. Its huge and is such a statement on the hand. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do but would definitely recommend it if ya like dobbing great rings :1:

Have now recieved said ring and I love love love it. Its huge and is such a statement on the hand. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do but would definitely recommend it if ya like dobbing great rings :1:

Thanks for the update Wibbly, one fell into my basket courtesy of the lovely Jamie. Looking forward to receiving it early next weeek:1:

Latest posts

Back