HP TSV Thursday, Any idea's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to laugh when Dale was talking about this. He was showing us the scarf and pointing out the designer label. What is this luxurious scarf made of? Yep, 100% cotton, not silk as I'd imagined. He quickly tucks the label out of view!!

Have a look at the video - 5 mins in.

Hope you all rushed to get yours, girls!!

I'm surprised it's cotton, thought it would be polyester. Ooohh, I'm tempted now! :mysmilie_5:

i'm not fussed about the netbook but would love a dress in the same design :mysmilie_59:

Here's a selection for you, Jamesy :

90643069_10_preview.jpg

90643021_10_preview.jpg

90643303_10_preview.jpg

90642940_10_preview.jpg

I'm sure you'll manage to upstage the bride in any of these numbers :wink: ...... (I quite like the black one........)

the black dress is to die for love it! not interested in the netbook as i have the pink HP one that qvc sell altho my lovely mum didn't get it from there when i had it for xmas using it now love it anyways i do think it's a lot of money just for the designer name

the black dress is to die for love it! not interested in the netbook as i have the pink HP one that qvc sell altho my lovely mum didn't get it from there when i had it for xmas using it now love it anyways i do think it's a lot of money just for the designer name

When the TSV is worn with one of the above-mentioned Vivienne Tam frocks, it becomes a "digital clutch" according to Dale and Danny. Sounds like the must-have accessory of the season. :cool:

Linda xx

When the TSV is worn with one of the above-mentioned Vivienne Tam frocks, it becomes a "digital clutch" according to Dale and Danny. Sounds like the must-have accessory of the season. :cool:

Linda xx

hahahaha! And where do you keep your bus pass, lippy, keys etc in this digital clutch?

Can't see it having quite the same effect with Kim & Co ...!

I've ordered one! :blush: Not because of the sell on butterflies, makeup mirror or scarf but because my Mac is kapput and I wanted to treat myself. I was going to get a much cheaper one but have read that Windows 7 starter, which is on a lot of them, wasn't intended for netbooks and there have been problems? Let you know if I win a scarf!:smile:

OK, I am not a techie person and much of the description details baffle me. But in possible defense of the TSV (not that I am buying one) this netbook on HP's site would come to £770. Most netbooks I have seen on other sites are lower priced, but lower spec. I suppose the question is what do you need? Do you need 2gb of ram, a 1.88ghz processor, 320gb of HDD, Windows 7 premium (32bit), and a matching mouse? If so, then maybe it is a good deal.

Sorry, having a senior moment day today :doh:, I was on the US site, where they have a choice of models, it came to $770, so the £450 is about right. Pretty much the same spec from HP without the butterflies usually comes in around £350. I withdraw my possible defense.

Can someone tell me though, will my 64bit Windows 7 on the desktop be able to talk to the 32bit Windows 7 on a netbook?

Last edited:
I've ordered one! :blush: Not because of the sell on butterflies, makeup mirror or scarf but because my Mac is kapput and I wanted to treat myself. I was going to get a much cheaper one but have read that Windows 7 starter, which is on a lot of them, wasn't intended for netbooks and there have been problems? Let you know if I win a scarf!:smile:

....how many were there to win? :happy:
Think they may have sold 500 netbooks by 1pm....according to the presenter. I was tempted also...by the ultra lightweight,
more power under the bonnet and its good looks! Oh.....and easy pay :tongue:

Ooh Andie I'm really envious, I think it's beautiful!! :heart:

....how many were there to win? :happy:
Think they may have sold 500 netbooks by 1pm....according to the presenter. I was tempted also...by the ultra lightweight,
more power under the bonnet and its good looks! Oh.....and easy pay :tongue:

I think it was 200, so maybe a chance if they don't sell anymore! The easy pay was definitely a lure and it does look pretty.

if i'm honest main reason i had mine was cos it looked nice the shame lol loved the swirly pattern and the pink colour it is a very good netbook though i think i would have been tempted if i didn't already have one specially as i have a thing for butterflies

I have windows 7 starter on my netbook and it works fine for me. I only use the netbook for web surfing and so far so good. I really love my toshiba, the battery is outstanding and looks good too
Must admit the HP looks stylish, enjoy it Andie!!!!!:up:

Thanks Tia. Actually having looked again on the web I think it's just that you can't open more than three applications (not including the web) at any one time with the windows 7 starter.

lovely subtle wording from julian this hour along the lines of this is mainly for women but am sure FLAMBOYANT men would enjoy it lol

covering up the obvious!

Had to laugh when Dale was talking about this. He was showing us the scarf and pointing out the designer label. What is this luxurious scarf made of? Yep, 100% cotton, not silk as I'd imagined. He quickly tucks the label out of view!!

Have a look at the video - 5 mins in.

Hope you all rushed to get yours, girls!!

i noticed that to. i remember when qvc did a bose tsv and i could not see any buttons to operate the system i phoned in at the call centre to ask the presenters if you could only opreate it with the remote only.

catherine huntley promptly said no buttons but who needs silly buttons when they would spoil the outline of the player.

rather dismiisive i thought and since when have good quality buttons well sited spoilt the look of a music player.

qvc are quite good at covering up things sometimes methinks to mislead us ...:thinking:

Latest posts

Back