HP TSV on Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Danny posted this on the QVC FB page... "Danny Kiaie Hi guys just to let you know HP is not shutting down it's pc business we have discontinued the Hp touchpad if you read the latest articles Hp have made this statement hope this helps guys cheers"

can't see the comment - can you post a link to it?

HP announced there were no longer selling tablets or supporting the tablets operating system hence them being sold off at knock down prices, still a great deal for the price for most people's requirements.

Response from Danny to Simon's comment on QVC FB.. "Danny Kiaie Hi simon not looking for another job cheers mate perfectly safe at Hp your quite right we are looking at the options which are all positive be great if google and the press were on the same con calls with the CEO of Hp as we who actually work at Hp it has been blown out of proportion some what, typical press really, thanks for the advice though"

Apologies if Simon didn't want the response posted.. So according to Danny basically it's all a load of c**p then...

I think you will find they are looking into exploring options regards the pc business - in other words it might be sold in the near future.

Does anybody know where I can find one still at this price please? :cheeky:

You won't. Last weeks fun and games practically overloaded any website with the sheer rumour of a Touchpad in stock. The official line is its gone forever : http://eurostore.palm.com/epages/St...Path=/Shops/PalmStore/Products/HP-FB405UA-ABB

The only way you will discover one is either a shop hasn't sold any and the locals haven't twigged or in the returns corner. Don't worry about it to be honest, in a couple of months they'll be flooding ebay as the novelty as worn off and people discover what the real meaning of a firesale is. The geeks amongst us will discover uses for it but the majority won't.

That's why i am selling mine now - make a small profit now before they go for less than £100 in a few weeks.
I know the ipad doesn't do flash, but it has itunes and just works and plenty of great Apps.

Latest posts

Back