Howard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its not that he nasty to that particular audience and it isnt just patronising, empty words which you get from some. I belive he genuinley cares and would stand all day if it meant giving those viewers a hug who either needed or wanted one. This makes him very endearing to me. I also love his sense of humour an sense of mischief. He seems to have some fun while never talking down to the audience, he makes the audience feel a part of the show and a part of the team, which we are in a way, we viewers and shoppers, keep it all ticking along and Howard knows this and appreciates this. He also never forgets viewers have a choice, he is constantly saying he knows we all channel hop, so he not big headed and knows we are not always there for every show, but he is so often welcoming in viewers and new viewers especially. He genuinley seems to care for the audience and I am coming to care very much for Howard. A crush is developing. Initially there wasnt much physical attraction but I love his little ways so much, he has grown on me and I now find him very cute. I love it when that happens, you know, you think 'oh he/she isnt my type' and then because of their personality and kindness, you get drawn to them.

I will be watching whenever I can when Howard is presenting in 2013.

Then again it could just be his 'presenter' personality and he is nothing like his on screen persona in real life.

If you are getting a crush on Howard I just hope you are a bloke :)

Howard seems to care. He seems to be a very lovable person and he wants to spread love. He is lovely.

Then again it could just be his 'presenter' personality and he is nothing like his on screen persona in real life.

If you are getting a crush on Howard I just hope you are a bloke :)

Really? But he's so rugged!

I simply don't believe it!

Alternatively.....<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P5mtclwloEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tristar - whether you like him or not is your business but please remember he is just doing his job, and his job is to sell.
Don't start buying things you don't need/can't afford just cos you like the presenter.
x

Latest posts

Back