How old is Preloved Evey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t see this but if it was Jackie Kabler I am not surprised.I have always thought she does little or no preparation.She has a ‘ I can wing it’ approach.
I only admired Kabler as a good presenter once. It was Rick Stein's first time on QVC selling his tableware and he admitted that he didn't know how to proceed. She was very kind to him and assured him she would lead the way. The presentation went well and I think he must have been very grateful to her.

I thought she looked odd too. Think she was wearing more make up than usual or it may have been she was wearing a bright coloured top rather than the neutral colours she normally wears. I turned off when her and Charlie were discussing jeans. He stated he never washes the pair he wears on air since he bought them a couple of years ago. They must be rank seeing it’s rumoured he goes commando🤢
🤢🤢

I only admired Kabler as a good presenter once. It was Rick Stein's first time on QVC selling his tableware and he admitted that he didn't know how to proceed. She was very kind to him and assured him she would lead the way. The presentation went well and I think he must have been very grateful to her.
Loved it when Rick Stein was on QVC, I think he's much improved with age! I bought his fish shaped tapas dishes and mussel pots and they've been used and used. Not cheap but different. I think Q needs more new ideas and guests. We're all fed up with the biscuit and brownie ladies.

CC

Latest posts

Back