how often do you clean your carpets?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We've got 100s of kids and over the years I've noticed that nearly always, teenagers will ask me if I'd like them to take their shoes off when they visit, it's very good of them but they can do whatever, like the previous poster said you can always clean up after but tbh, no one has ever trodden any serious dirt in.I think teens prefer to be shoeless indoors.
I've hardly ever had adults take their shoes off, everyone's welcome to come in with or without footwear.

When my daughter was little I'd do a Betterware round to make a bit of extra money and one of the co-ordinators that used to bring the orders had the filthiest shoes out. Every week I'd have to spot clean because he'd walk mud into my house. I asked him to take his shoes off as he was making my carpets filthy and his response was less than polite. I had the last laugh though, I reported him to his manager and he was fired, as seemingly he had been doing this to other distributors who complained.

One of my daughter's outreach nurses, that called when she was a tiny baby thought it was alright to bring the outside into my home, but at least she had the good grace to clean up the mess she had made.

Carpets cost money and no-one wants them ruined by someone else's thoughtlessness.

Latest posts

Back