How often do you buy on qvcuk.com?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Always online. I'm only happy if I know I'm getting that 5% cash back from Quidco! If I had a question I might 'phone, but I'd still do the actual ordering bit on the computer.

it depends if im watching a show and really want something thats on then or its in danger of selling out then its qcut anything else its the website

I generally order online but I feel like I should order by phone, fewer orders placed by phone means fewer jobs in the call centres. I feel the same about self service tills at the supermarket, if more people use those then there are fewer people working on the checkouts. I know we pay for extra staff in the end but I still feel like it helps the economy.

Mainly use the website, particularly for repeat orders (if they have them in stock having got us hooked). QCut is great for that 'must have' item that's appeared while you are doing the ironing, washing etc and particularly for late night shows where you don't want the OH to know you are ordering:33:. Once or twice used the operators if I have an additional query.

nearly always order on the internet unless I am in bed!! then I order via the red button !!
sometimes use qcut if I am in a rush to get something

how often do you buy onqvcuk.com

I always buy on the web, much quicker. Thanks for the tip on Quidco, like Katie haven't heard much about it. Worth a look I think.

for the last 12mths, ive pretty much restricted my buying to clearance items only [jewellery and fashion] and have snaffled some good bargains!
I always use qcut - even though i get all the details on line , i guess i find it the easiest method ,as phone calls are free.
I tend to ebay a lot more especialy for leather handbags as qvc are so over priced!:40:

Latest posts

Back