How not to wear a pair of trousers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least it’s an honest representation of post baby body unlike the zelebs who come out of hospital looking as if they were never pregnant but had used the previous 9 months with a personal trainer.

However I do agree the choice of clothing could be better .

Yes it is Anna, but it was this outfit, not the one you indicate....

Thank you, not as flattering. She still looks better than I would in them, that’s for sure. Ive worn some very strange clothes back in the day & had a style of my own, so don’t like to criticise anyone else‘s fashion sense. My MIL once looked out of the door to see if anyone was looking & dragged me in quick.

Yes it is Anna, but it was this outfit, not the one you indicate....

I was referring to the first one, when I said it made her arse look like it was on backwards, but had she worn it hanging loose it would've looked fab! The brown trousers don't do her any favours either, but I don't think they'd do anything for anybody!

I am watching Rurh Langsford hours on Q. I enjoy watching fashion because I am so envious of very tall, slim models. Everything looks so good on them. Also envious because I have some beautiful high heels, these days because of weight issues and balance issues I just can’t wear and yet still loathe to part with.

However, all that being said. No matter which clothing brand they have on QVC, with very few exceptions, they are all made cheaply in China.

Why?

Anna would have been better off with a nice dress, the Post Baby Belly in high waist ill fitting trousers is a disaster! Still I love watching her shows she's a fab brand ambassador

I am watching Rurh Langsford hours on Q. I enjoy watching fashion because I am so envious of very tall, slim models. Everything looks so good on them. Also envious because I have some beautiful high heels, these days because of weight issues and balance issues I just can’t wear and yet still loathe to part with.

However, all that being said. No matter which clothing brand they have on QVC, with very few exceptions, they are all made cheaply in China.

Why?
you answered your own question cheaply made in China ...

Whatever she's dressed in, she's always pleasant to listen to. I salute all those working mums who manage to look even remotely well presented after having a baby, unlike scruffy me who used to take all day to get anything other than babies and children up and running then went to bed exhausted. How Amanda, the Yorkshire Shepherdess, helps run a farm with 9 children is totally beyond me.

At least it’s an honest representation of post baby body unlike the zelebs who come out of hospital looking as if they were never pregnant but had used the previous 9 months with a personal trainer.

However I do agree the choice of clothing could be better .
Ooops had no idea that she's just given birth..feel a bit rotten now!

I caught a quick glance of Craig yesterday and whatever he was wearing bottom half and how he was standing...he looked a dead ringer for Max Wall . He looked like he was wearing tights rather than trousers. LOL

Ooops had no idea that she's just given birth..feel a bit rotten now!
she's worn the trousers look twice: Two different sets of clothes. Its not flattering with a post baby tum with a top tucked into pleated pants ..a pretty A line dress that skims may have been a safer bet but hey!

And some people/presenters take photos and ensure that their face is stuck in the shot, usually gurning. 😉

I really don’t understand the need to plaster one’s face all over social media. It certainly doesn’t improve the quality of my life being subjected to their visages.

Maybe it improves the quality of theirs.....at least they think it does.

At one time you were called vain, big headed and boastful if you promoted yourself in such a way. Personally I still think that. These people have nothing to offer me, and as for those that stick out their tongues like 6 year olds, its both laughable and pathetic. Sadly the advent of the mobile with a camera sparked all of this idiocy, as it was nigh on impossible to do a selfie properly with a standard camera minus tripod. Even a Polaroid was a clumsy beast to operate.

link link link.
Someone will do it because I'm far too lazy to look it up. Sorry. I remember it because Julius was still on here and he was commenting on it in quite graphic terms :oops: It was that moment you do a double take and think "I can see your hoot n annie".

Back to the lady in the trousers, she is lovely, pretty and has fabulous hair. She just did not look good in the bottom half of her outfit in my own opinion.

CC

Latest posts

Back