How much???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lidl 's Manchego and Red Fox Leicester are delicious. The mature Cheddar is lovely as well.
I prefer cheeseboard to pudding and often buy a small selection pack more just to get a variety for one use. Still hard to beat a good strong Cheddar but you always think you need a selection . Only cheese I’m not fussed on is Edam and Gouda which I find pretty tasteless.

A certain German supermarket (L) has a bread and butter pudding and a clotted cream rice pudding for 99p. I can eat the rice in one go, I think they say 4 portions. Think it's easily three decent. But I often fridge raid with a spoon.

Now I know it's on offer, I know it's a supermarket, an economy supermarket. I also know it is scrumptious and more than satisfied with it.

I prefer posh bread pudding than B&B (make mine with brioche and real custard and add a few sultanas or apple cubes (these melt and it's like a little jewel of lovely jam). But I can eat a small portion of B&B and that is rare.

The other German (A), one have had these for a whole. Not done a taste test/comparison but I'd guess made in the same place.

And now I want some. Yummmy

Latest posts

Back