How much???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whose dog? What cat? Why are you gutted? Who's avin a laarf? arrgghhh! The link doesn't work for me. From the clues, I think it's to do with Revita-hair. Puh-leeeze tell me! And give me the item number, do. Don't panic, Jonesy!

I'll reveal all Snarly -

Hair Advanced By RevitaLash 46ml
Introductory Price
£130.98

QVC Price
£144.00

Item Number

UK P&P
£5.95

AND I am a JONESY & I AM panicking!

£5.95, that's a lot for p&p! ha ha, gotcha. a) Thanks, minim for looking out for me. diolch. b) Pooped-ma-drawers. c) When I come back, will check out stateside comments. d) Will definitely watch show on 1st June to hear the blather and see the head-flicking, prancing and pirouette-ing of the models and Look-at-me-Natalia. MustSeeTV at DenSnarly.

I thought this was suppose to be the TSV???? On Facebook they are asking what is the TSV and everyone is saying hair growth product. Hot sh*t some people will need CPR at this price.

How many ****** bottles will it take to work and you will of course have to keep using it.

I thought this was suppose to be the TSV???? On Facebook they are asking what is the TSV and everyone is saying hair growth product. Hot sh*t some people will need CPR at this price.

How many ****** bottles will it take to work and you will of course have to keep using it.

Suspect the TSV will be a set of items not just one.

And that flamin revitallash woman won't only be fluttering her " wonderful" eyelashes courtesy of revitallash but flicking her hair al la Miss Piggy as well

Delh, that's exactly who Look-at-me-I'm-Natalia is, a brunette Miss Piggy. Well spotted. Well, when NataDivaMuppet has her day, this is one 'muppet' who will pass. Given the allergic reactions to the -lash and -primer, what are the hair products gonna be like? *shudder* or has ItchyFranks been trying it out *scratch, scratch*

The US site has eyeliner and highlighter as well. They advertise GiveMomButterflyKissesForMothersDay including 6 months -lash. Mothers Day was the 13th and they still haven't updated their site. sheeesh. Is it time for Lewis and a bowl of ice cream, yet?

Don't forget ladies, if you order it but it doesn't work, top up the bottle with Pantene conditioner before you return it to avoid falling foul of the 50% rule! :giggle:

Jude xx

The US site has eyeliner and highlighter as well. They advertise GiveMomButterflyKissesForMothersDay including 6 months -lash. Mothers Day was the 13th and they still haven't updated their site. sheeesh. Is it time for Lewis and a bowl of ice cream, yet?

Weathergirl's arse is perched firmly on sofa with auto change set for Lewis. Looking at the schedule for QVC that came today there is nithing wirth watching for me right through June with the one exceptionof L'Occitane TSV.

No way in a million years will I be forking out for any Revitalash products, even though my tresses could do with a boost.

:mysmilie_512:
delh, that's exactly who look-at-me-i'm-natalia is, a brunette miss piggy. Well spotted. Well, when natadivamuppet has her day, this is one 'muppet' who will pass. Given the allergic reactions to the -lash and -primer, what are the hair products gonna be like? *shudder* or has itchyfranks been trying it out *scratch, scratch*

itchy franks?

Not you, "our" Itchy. Sorry to use your name. JillScratchyFranks I have renamed her. Apologies done, now back to Lewis and Mike-from-Heartbeat! Oh, yeaaaah!

Latest posts

Back