How much are those perfumes peter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it depends on the context. The term "old queen" might even be used as a term of endearment between good friends, but here, we're slagging off the workings of a shopping channel and using one of the presenter's sexuality, and appearance as an insult, not only is it irrelevant, it's unkind and shows blatant disregard for the feelings of anyone who reads it. There may well be worse insults.....but does Peter Sherlock, or anyone for that matter, need ANY comment regarding their sexuality?

The "offending" poster has said they don't like hurting people....so why do it? Instead of trying to justify their actions, perhaps a small apology wouldn't have gone amiss!

I don't intend to hurt people but sadly Billy Bull Shitter does intend to mislead people as he continues to do so...

By the way, I am Gay - am I being homophobic to myself?

I think that two wrongs don't make a right so just because they lie and deceive it doesn't mean we can name call. I think it wasn't meant to be homophobic and if you were called Mr Cackpot you may be called Crappot or Crackhead. Not right still I hasten to add.

BTW when you say a certain perfume is sold in Harrod's, is that in one of their own departments or a concession?

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back