How many pairs are you buying??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a bargain! I'm getting 8 pairs as Xmas presents: one for my Mum, one for my sister, one for my kids teacher, one for the teaching assistant, one for the tennis coach, one for the lollipop lady, one for the post woman, and one for the little old lady that lives in the shoe!!! :cheeky::tongue2::cheeky:

What a bargain! I'm getting 8 pairs as Xmas presents: one for my Mum, one for my sister, one for my kids teacher, one for the teaching assistant, one for the tennis coach, one for the lollipop lady, one for the post woman, and one for the little old lady that lives in the shoe!!! :cheeky::tongue2::cheeky:

errr.........not getting any for yourself then? :whistle:

For those of you into leopard print, which I will confess I am not averse to, you may enjoy the item Craig is demonstrating right now... 828 526, a pet carrier with padded base.

They have stuffed a toy husky into it, while he parades around with it on his arm. How the presenters manage to maintain a straight face sometimes I have no idea. Even Craig's usual gushing enthusiam was lack lustre on this one.:tongue2:

I can imagine Paris Hilton loving it though, if it had a designer label. Perhaps they could make a Lulu Guinness version which Chuntley would no doubt buy, dog or no dog. No pun intended.

I was watching that last night, couldn't believe my eyes. Poor Craig. I was giggling though and it came at a moment where we needed a little cheering up in this house.

As for the boots - leopard print boots are very this season - blame Mr Louboutin, he started it, but then his are platforms and just :happy::heart::happy::heart::happy::heart: Don't think much of those ones though, but personal preference, I prefer a much higher heel.

They are limited stock I have bought over 90% of them. That's a joke by the way. There horrible!

Latest posts

Back