How is Howard employed?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's just said not to use the Pearl hair remover on your testicles chaps :mysmilie_13:

Let us hope that anyone ordering the "Equipment" doesn't get a unit that has been used for "that" purpose and then returned and subsequently re sold - eeeeeUUUUUgh.
:mysmilie_10:

He is on now talking about a healthy microwave, a healthy grill, a healthy air fryer, so you can make healthy lard pies on a Daewoo device that is not available anymore, because once the stock goes, that's it no more, ever buy now, this was in 2014, this coming from Howard who always tells the truth, and his integrity is so important , nearly as important as his bowels....:mysmilie_51:

I seen him this morning but had to switch over.

Jeez enough of the preaching Howard it's extremely irritating, condescending and not necessary to sell a freakin microwave combi oven.

Howard's the sort wierdo Operation Fernbridge should be investigating perhaps....

Only kidding! :mysmilie_11:

I think Howard is Shaun and Shaun is Howard, both the same person I mean, you never see them in the same room do you? :wonder:

Thanks, everyone, you've given me a really good laugh! Howard's finest hour was a few weeks ago, when he presented Woodland leathers....His behaviour seemed quite bizarre, and the expression on the model's face was priceless...in fact, the model presented the hour. Just appalling, so embarrassing .
I think Howard is Shaun and Shaun is Howard, both the same person I mean, you never see them in the same room do you? :wonder:

Howard the other morning was presenting the Actifry thing and he kept going on about him having three breakfasts before the show. We don't care Howard! I hate it when presenters give an insight into their personal lives.. :sleepy:

Sick to death listening to him telling us about HIS allegedly healthy lifestyle, who cares .:mysmilie_1:

His mental health is questionable, who makes repeated squeaks when guiding material on a sewing machine ?, Howard does, definite asylum client.......

Someone upload Howard squeaking on You Tube, please. I really want to see if IW has indeed finally made him go doolally!

I don't post often but have been reading the forums for years. 100% sick to the back teeth of this guy preaching to me about healthy eating, he must live a very miserable life if he's beating himself up after eating something 'naughty'. Man alive! He's like some sort of 90's self help evangelist. Just been watching the Nutrimaster presentation and he was banging on about horses and donkeys, rubbing banana skin on chef Joe's face and generally chatting garbage. He drives me insane!

I don't post often but have been reading the forums for years. 100% sick to the back teeth of this guy preaching to me about healthy eating, he must live a very miserable life if he's beating himself up after eating something 'naughty'. Man alive! He's like some sort of 90's self help evangelist. Just been watching the Nutrimaster presentation and he was banging on about horses and donkeys, rubbing banana skin on chef Joe's face and generally chatting garbage. He drives me insane!

I turned over when he started talking about constipation and moving stools

I turned over when he started talking about constipation and moving stools

I couldn't even bear to listen to Howard how he moves bar stools let alone bowel stools, the man does so much talking out of his bowel stools, he probably can't tell the difference now.

Latest posts

Back