How haggard does Arianne ( founder of Elemis ) look?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
Hot **** that Auriel looks rough as a skunk!

Her skin is so wrinkled and aged NOT an ambassador for the brand you created!

DISCUSS.............

Last edited:
Surely you're not referring to that old geezer who was on the 9.00 o'clock show :call:

No that was Jan. Jabba is referring to Oriele (sp), she was on at 8 with Keeley and Jan. She was only on for a short while

Last edited:
Didn't see her. Like Jan he talked sense and explained things much better than Keeley's air fairy method.

You cannot feed the skin, but the things that live on your skin. Yes and you can scrub till the cows come home but things do lively naturally on your skin. These are like the Amazon they keep the eco system going.

I don't know if they are getting abit worried about the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm excitement at the moment but when bringing up 'Moringa' they seemed to try and state that there are all 'kinds' so be careful as theirs was the best 'Moringa' you can find and others could have less quality. hmmmmmmm!

DISCUSS.............

Well it could be that her products do not work or perhaps the stress of running a successful business assuming that she is still actively involved in the decision making and a major shareholder.

I don't know if they are getting abit worried about the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm excitement at the moment but when bringing up 'Moringa' they seemed to try and state that there are all 'kinds' so be careful as theirs was the best 'Moringa' you can find and others could have less quality. hmmmmmmm!

I have read on beauty boards you can buy the actual Moringa oil very cheaply, people suggesting to mix your own etc. So I think that is what he was meaning.

Its like Argan Oil, which I use. You can get different grades, cooking and skincare or the one in hair products. The latter is mixed with other ingredients so not good on your face either is the cooking version not refined enough.

How haggard does Arianne ( founder of Elemis ) look?

I didn't see the lady, but I should think she is laughing all the way to the bank, just think Elemis can still sell anti aging products costing up to £70 a pot, while showing the founder as proof that it obviously doesn't work...lol

Andrew from Gatineau's eye bags always amaze me as well. Doesn't he realise men can use the products as well? Or at least go and get them cut out by a cosmetic surgeon and pretend Gatineau works.

how many "experts" do elemis need. is it to rescue keeley?

At least two it would seem.

I was watching Alcatraz (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1728102/) - I know 'traitor to Q' - but I really could not stand Keeley's half finished mumbo-jumbo semi-science utterances so only popped in during the ad breaks. That was enough.

She knows the spiel off by heart, she just can't get it out coherently

At least two it would seem.

I was watching Alcatraz (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1728102/) - I know 'traitor to Q' - but I really could not stand Keeley's half finished mumbo-jumbo semi-science utterances so only popped in during the ad breaks. That was enough.

She knows the spiel off by heart, she just can't get it out coherently

Me Too! :thinking: Turned over during the break, saw some bloke talking and thought "He's new!" Then I saw it was Elemis :mysmilie_490: and turned back to watch Alcatraz. :mysmilie_59:

I really like Alcatraz!

I saw Jan & the lady ..... and of course, Keeley.

I bought Elemis Sensitive Face wash the Christmas before last for my daughter. She reacted (I know - "SENSITIVE"!) & I gave it a whirl & thought it was strong - on cleaning and perfume.
Was looking around for a squirty bottle to decant some oil & found the Sensitive face wash in the basket.
I have spent 3 days trying to get rid of the smell!
The empty bottle and the pipe/pump has soaked overnight in plain tap water, then water & a bit of vinegar & last night I filled it a quarter full of lemon juice and topped up with water. I'm going to use the hair dryer on it again in a bit to see if it still smells.
That's some potent whiff in that wash!

DISCUSS.............

That's because Arianne was/is the prototype tester for Elemis products. This is the price you pay!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back