How Expensive Is The Princess' Diamonique!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
Diamonique by Princess Von Auersperg seem overpriced to me. £71.50 for a necklace, £99.25 for a ring and £75.75 for earings. I know they are pave settings, but they seem to be priced at a premium just because she is a princess.

just what i was thinking!!!

i agree nice designs but far too overpriced. Have been sadly underwhelmed by D Day today and was so looking forward to it. I think the TSV said it all.

and a bracelet that cost 202!!:11: expensive? that's an understatement. i would rather walk into a swarovski store (which i do anyway).

I have enjoyed diamonique day, mostly window shopping. But the tsv looks flashy to be sure, but is too manly and chunky looking for me. I do wish they would do a more delicate looking diamonique watch. Preferably victorian inspired, with diamonique stones in stainless steel or silver, if you are listening QVC.

Last clicks everyone. That's the best place for diamonique. I have just bout an earing, pendant and ring set down from £37.00 to £18.50.

She has a Shop here in Puerto Banus. She used to be on QVC a while ago now selling fashion jewellery (can't remember the name, 'Bea' something like that).

She has to charge the silly prices to keep up with her Cosmetic Surgery...:11:

Its way too expensive in my opinion

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

What I hate is the way they put DMQ on the watch face, thereby giving the game away as fake diamonds. I wouldn't wear a watch advertising diamonique, not because I'm a diamonique snob, just because it doesn't look right.

Diamonique day very low key this year. Sign of the times.

i would write down a few item numbers; soon to appear on the clearance section.

beauty 1 absolutely agree last clicks is my way of treating myself to all my jewellery purchases. to be honest there has not been much variation over the last 15 years to make me want to pay full price for any jewellery.
i have to thank supercoolwillow for all his postings on last clicks...

Maybe her first name is Princess.:54: Never heard of her anyway.

That was my first thought, although there was a princess von auersperg back in the 19th C. Apparently this lady's ancestors go as far back as the
11thC. They ruled over a principality, and had a licence to print money!
If her first name is Bea, why is she billed as princess von auersperg? I buy the duch of cornwall lemon curd, which is organic and delicious, produced by Prince Charles' company, but all profits go to his charity.
Can you imagine Prince Windsor appearing on tv peddling his wares?
I wouldn't have thought a genuine member of royalty would do that. It does seem, to me, to be a tad tacky.

That was my first thought, although there was a princess von auersperg back in the 19th C. Apparently this lady's ancestors go as far back as the
11thC. They ruled over a principality, and had a licence to print money!
If her first name is Bea, why is she billed as princess von auersperg? I buy the duch of cornwall lemon curd, which is organic and delicious, produced by Prince Charles' company, but all profits go to his charity.
Can you imagine Prince Windsor appearing on tv peddling his wares?
I wouldn't have thought a genuine member of royalty would do that. It does seem, to me, to be a tad tacky.

I think, as the Princess alluded to herself, that Austrian royalty is more akin to our aristocracy than our Royal Family. I think also her name is Princess Beatrice von Auersperg but it is also correct to say Princess von Auersperg and she also could go as Princess Auersperg. Don't ask where in the depths of my confused brain that lot came from - something to do with a teenage crush I had on Prince Albert of Monaco, I think!

I always thought that too. They should put DMQ on the back of the watch. Otherwise why go to all of the trouble of making it look like a thousands of pounds rolex, only to put DMQ in large letters at the front. At least if they left off the DMQ off the face of the watch it would leave people guessing, which is what I want when I wear diamonique. (I did love it when I was in the bank and a man kept staring at my ring thinking it cost thousands, when it was around £30. Why it thrills me to look like I can afford to spend thousands on a ring I don't know.)

Surely anyone who can afford to fork out two, three, four hundred pounds for an item of jewellery e.g. diamonique bracelet - with fake gems could afford to buy a decent piece with real stones ! Would anyone pay that sort of money for a fake designer handbag, I think not.

Surely anyone who can afford to fork out two, three, four hundred pounds for an item of jewellery e.g. diamonique bracelet - with fake gems could afford to buy a decent piece with real stones ! Would anyone pay that sort of money for a fake designer handbag, I think not.

well said, brissles! :1:

Up to a point, but perhaps a 'real' version of the bracelet would set you back ten grand or so. There must be some people in the middle ground who can afford the princess's version but not Tiffany's?

Latest posts

Back